Preview Gameday Thread. Hawks Vs Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime? Forgotten 2008 already?:D

And since then zilch. That's the problem. Good to see he's finally got on the board this time.

He's got the wood over Buddy of late and that's a real concern especially with Roughie's form all over the shop. We can't afford to have both key forwards making no impact on the game.

Happy he picked up a couple (although only one was from a marking contest) but I'm still concerned Buddy won't have the same impact with Lake around. Nullafies him in far too many contests and the Doggies defence is working together extremely well.

It's a lot to put it all on Buddy, but like I said Roughie hasn't had any real impact this year. It's time for Buddy to have a break out game against Lake.

Pathetic half. We are very lucky to be within 5 goals here.

We are a class below, minus Hodge and Sooze with the taps....other than that, woeful. Murph has been stunning also.

We are a class below, minus Hodge and Sooze with the taps....other than that, woeful. Murph has been stunning also.

Am I watching the same game as you?

As for Roughie, it seems pretty clear what the problem is. In the past, he presented himself but noone ever kicked it to him. As a result of this, I reckon he's become a little lazy and doesn't even bother with his runs now.

Get rid of them. I say and Ill keep saying it's far too harsh for most of the reasons they are given. Use the SANFL 25m rule, much more realistic.

This is too close. One of these teams will get a few breaks or lucky free kicks. Could go either way. Might favour us, Dogs are down a couple of players.

I agree.

50m is just to much in today's footy. Especially for the silly stuff they give it for. If i was a jaded person, anyone would think they give them to try and ensure goals to add ad breaks.

We can take this game. I wont say more because i'm listening on the radio, but we are well positioned to take this!

CARN HAWKERS!!!!!!

Seriously, its a great contest. The dogs are putting serious pressure on us and we need to prove were a quality side. I think were going pretty well:thumbsu:

Rough needs to play a blinder this half the game depends on it.
Xavier is a star

DT has Burgoyne on 65, X-man on 51. And Shoey on just 15. Strats on 67.

For mine X-man has contested the ball much better than Burgoyne and Schoey has been excellent in defence. But DT is all about possesions and disposals. Spoils aren't recorded :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GRRRRRR had all the play, doing fantastic in defence, missed opportunities, Doggies goal. GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Thank god for cyril

Just sounds like there is no one to kick goals - listening on the radio it seems as though there is only half a team out there - same names mentioned again and again and tbh not the ones I want to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back