Preview Gameday Thread. Hawks Vs Dees

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is it boys, let's have a big second half, play our forwards in the forward line and get it in quick.

Birch, play on your man, backs, don't play too far up the ground letting the fast Melb forwards outrun you into an easy goal.

The dees with 6 inside 50's resulting in 4 goals. All this in virtually driving rain aswell.

What gets to me most though is the fact we have an inexperienced and ordinary player in Whitecross gifting goals to the opposition while Campbell Brown sits in the forward line. What on earth is Clarko thinking... :mad:

Oh so frustrating.

All I want to see is for our forwards to be in the b...dy Forward 50!!!! FGS. Every week we see the same old thing, nobody to kick to...It really gives me the @#$%^:mad:
In all honesty, does anyone think we could possibly beat Geelong or Collingwood?? Not a hope in hell!!
It will be a Geelong/Collingwood GF...
We don't deserve to be there, the way we are playing..Our season is over..

More startling is when you compare that to Melbourne's forward line.

I don't want to.

Our forward line is about as 'functioning' as a one-armed man trying to solve a Rubik's cube.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't seen a kick yet but know the scores - how is Hooper going?

he started well but gone quiet since quarter time. kicked a roving goal in the second quarter and has made 6 tackles but needs to lift in the last.

good last 10 minutes of the third. now we gotta finish it off. melb seem to get on top early in the quarter then we take over. gotta win this one

I don't want to.

Our forward line is about as 'functioning' as a one-armed man trying to solve a Rubik's cube.

I think it's more a case pin a tail on the donkey or blind man's bluff
They may as well have blindfolds on out there because it all seems to be a bit of kick and hope.

Looked a little better in those final minutes but I think it will still go down to the wire AGAIN

Franklin and Roughead have 3 marks between them for the match.

In fairness, it is a wet day, but yeah, still poor.

Not for the first time we need Hodge, Mitchell, Sewell and Burgoyne to step it up again and win us this game. Burgoyne, we paid a bit for you, time to repay the faith like we all know you can and win us this game.

In fairness, it is a wet day, but yeah, still poor.

Not for the first time we need Hodge, Mitchell, Sewell and Burgoyne to step it up again and win us this game. Burgoyne, we paid a bit for you, time to repay the faith like we all know you can and win us this game.

Brad Green has 5 for the match.

I hope a shitty free kick doesn't ruin the finish to this game. Been a few too many terrible ones so far.

Best of luck - we're both gonna need it, so much on the line... this stress hurts my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back