Preview Gameday Thread. Hawks Vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our defence is an absolute mess - just goes to show how much a midfield on fire is needed and that is just not happening today and therefore the defence is being exposed big time and it is going to hurt us.

We look like absolute crap and if we hang on for a win it will be a miracle.

Our defense is in tatters. This is a good test that these players need.

Schoenmakers will be licking his lips today :)

4 min to go to end 3rd Qrt. Crowd starting to come into this.

Westoff, too easy marking between Renouf and Skipper and then Port goal after a mark in the square with only our smallest defender going up to try and spoil :(

time for the Hawk hierarchy to go to Gieshan the umps are killing us.Dunstall on the tv reckons Hawks are in dissarray well you bloody well would be when the umpiring absolutely gives your apponants the advantage every time. If we lose this its the umpiring .I've never seen it so bad .We get nothing.

time for the Hawk hierarchy to go to Gieshan the umps are killing us.Dunstall on the tv reckons Hawks are in dissarray well you bloody well would be when the umpiring absolutely gives your apponants the advantage every time. If we lose this its the umpiring .I've never seen it so bad .We get nothing.

Not the umpiring, we are just pathetic today. Port's misses are what's keeping us in it. Don't think we can hang on for too much longer though.

Must say that Renouf is owning the ruck. Best I've seem him do around the ground

There have been some woeful decisions both ways and the umpires certainly cannot be blamed for this performance. Buddy needs to remember he is 7ft ffs and not throw himself at packs like he is some two year old kid - the frees he gave away were there and tbh he is just playing dumb frustrated footy.

Hodge seriously needs to watch some tapes of gazza and judd to learn how to break a tag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rioli gone for how long - Definitely saw him throw some punches (amung others) :(:thumbsdown:

Wonder what the hell started it? Rioli doesn't get aggro for no reason...Great to see some spirit and a brawl every now and then. Not so great to see the repercussions.

Roughie either in defence, on the ball or just looking to get a kick cos he is down back.

Renouf...DONT KICK IT TO THERE

END of quarter Birchall kicks the goal

and

now HUGE fight a the siren. Cyril involved. Many players involved. Fists thrown

Again, more action, Buddy and Brogan have a push and shove

Hawks by 11 at end 3rd Q

They have been on his arse all day and now he cracked.

We need some protection, but it was stupid to retaliate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back