Preview Gameday Thread. Hawks Vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This game has serious potential to derail our finals push. Injury free but now could end up with a few star players missing and if we lose... :eek:

Thyril the Thug !!

Rest him and freshen up for finals !

Ironicaly Butcher Vandenburg comes in to seperate Buddy and Brogan !!

GO Hawks - need to win now cyril !!

hard to see on my t,v who is reported what does any one think. We don't need any one missing this time of year and also our blokes only have to look the wrong way and they get reported or free kicked against!

Rioli was seriously swinging then. First though was something racial because I've never seen Rioli even show the slightest bit of anger on the field before.

Those were my first thoughts.

I reckon he could've been hit behind play. I've never seen him lose his cool like that.

The replay shows as Birchall storms down the middle to kick the goal a Hawk and port player are wrestling on the half forward flank.

Looks like Rioli is shown throwing some punches into the face of some port scum.

Roughie and I think brogan involved in a big wrestle.

Rioli starting 4th on the bench.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rioli was seriously swinging then. First though was something racial because I've never seen Rioli even show the slightest bit of anger on the field before.

Agreed. Will be interesting to see the wash-up out of this. At a guess, I'd say he's looking at 2-4 weeks. However, provocation has been recognised as a defence by the tribunal before (re Headland case), so I'll be very interested to see this. Real shame though for Cyril

Can only hope - is the only thing that may get him off... Or maybe it will be like the Selwood / Headlamd incident, where despite the injuries & footage the tribunal found that nothing actually happened...

Agreed. Will be interesting to see the wash-up out of this. At a guess, I'd say he's looking at 2-4 weeks. However, provocation has been recognised as a defence by the tribunal before (re Headland case), so I'll be very interested to see this. Real shame though for Cyril

If he goes, it will be a shame. One of the few players as a neutral fan, I'd go and watch. The MRC need to grow a set if he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back