Preview Gameday Thread. Hawks Vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep - we need a small quick forward who can kick goals and also run through midfield - he would have been dynamite with Rioli. Someone at HQ needs to bend over and take a paddling for letting McGlynn go - I am really happy for him though - I always thought he was going to be our next Vandenberg (in terms of hardness - he is a much better player though)

In all seriousness, he is still a very ordinary player

Can't agree. He's one of those gutrunners that keep fighting and running forward and knows how to kick a goal. Would have been a nice second-level midfielder to bring in but he knew he was a couple of years outside the top team unless injuries. Geese offered him more money.

Good luck to him and JK-cubed but I suspect they'll never be in a premiership side. And have fun living in sydney, awful place.

Yep - we need a small quick forward who can kick goals and also run through midfield - he would have been dynamite with Rioli. Someone at HQ needs to bend over and take a paddling for letting McGlynn go - I am really happy for him though - I always thought he was going to be our next Vandenberg (in terms of hardness - he is a much better player though)

Didn't we get Stratton for that draft pick? If we did give me him any day!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bout ****ing time this little prick us out of our bloody misery.

Geez the dike Underpants gives me the shits

A better end result than a 12pt loss for example. We needed the 4 points, we didn't get them, we were smashed to kingdom come, and at least a blowout on the scoreboard shows that we were smashed and it will force action.

I can imagine it might have been put in the "well, almost" bin if we had only lost by a couple and the real issues might have been skipped over.

Perhaps the rule of "no team has ever made the finals after going 1 and 5, let alone 1 and 6" will hold true for another year. Hopefully not, however.

The players, coach etc need to have a hell of a hard look at a themselves for their insipid performance over the past two weeks especially, but even letting games go like the cats and saints.

Letting Jetta kick a goal = the final embarrassment.

More evidence on playing people into form.

My two cents on the Joshy was a much, much bigger loss than mighty mouse.

Bout ****ing time this little prick us out of our bloody misery.

Geez the dike Underpants gives me the shits

afflictive, awful, blameworthy, bummer, calamitous, dire, dirty, disastrous, disgraceful, dishonorable, disreputable, distressing, dolorous, downer, dreadful, execrable, faulty, godawful, grievous, grim, heartbreaking, heartrending, horrifying, intolerable, lamentable, lousy, melancholy, miserable, mournful, opprobrious, overwhelming, pitiable, poor, regrettable, reprehensible, rotten, sad, scandalous, sickening, stinking, terrible, tragic, unbearable, unsatisfactory, woeful, wretched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back