Preview Gameday Thread. Hawks Vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most definitely, at least for this year.

You'd expect players to grab an opportunity with both hands when they've been in the reserves, but this bloke has had 2 touches.

Suckling from all reports has excellent disposal skills. Can't show it in this game at the SCG, and AFL is a lot quicker that VFL. A future Ladson in my mind, playing from back pocket, but needs more development.

I actually can us winning this one we need a quick 2 goals at the start of this quarter and then keep the pressure on

cmon hawkas

So let me get this straight.

Free kick to Swans, they call advantage as Malceski runs off. Malceski sees Guerra coming, stops, umpire calls "no advantage" as Guerra tackles the player with the ball fairly.. And we get 50m against that is a gift goal on the SCG.

Is that what everyone else saw?

Yes, that was officially Bullshit!!!!!!!

So let me get this straight.

Free kick to Swans, they call advantage as Malceski runs off. Malceski sees Guerra coming, stops, umpire calls "no advantage" as Guerra tackles the player with the ball fairly.. And we get 50m against that is a gift goal on the SCG.

Is that what everyone else saw?

+1...it was a joke free kick and insulting 50m.

why do we play like that when the game is over, if we started like that we would win.........bastards are giving us a cheap thrill.

I can guarantee Clarko would have thrown caution (and his s**t structures) to the wind and let the boys play their natural game.

Refer to Lewis running off Malceski and killing it that quarter.

Clarko should learn from this game, don't try and be too clever. Just let footballers play football.

Yes, that was officially Bullshit!!!!!!!

Bullshit it maybe, but some heart in the first half would of meant that this decision had no impact so let's not use this as the reasoning behind going into the last quarter 30pts down as a reason for why we won't get up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 points inside the 8 and every chance to get knocked out next week if Melbourne beat the tigers.

We're paying the price for a s**t start to the season, and what is looking as finishing the same way as it started.

Pathetic effort, and would only be making up numbers in the finals with our recent form

We should just adopt Sydneys game plan - Plan A is to bomb it into 50, wait for the lucky bounce or two or three and find a goal. Plan B is to pick up a dodgy free anywhere in the ground and either turn it into Plan A or pick up a dodgy 50 to go with it.

Why do Hawthorn's opposition have to work so little for their goals?

I would rather play Geelong, St Kilda, Collingwood and WB over Sydney, Freo, North and to a lesser extent Carlton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back