Preview Gameday Thread. Hawks Vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not worthy of a spot in the 8, don't deserve and I would rather we didn't play finals if we serve up this sort of rubbish 2 weeks in a row.

GTFO, what the hell- two losses two tired weeks. We have played soo well the 10 weeks before hand. We will deserve to make the finals if we get there. We left this run too late today. Hopefully we haven't left this seasons run to late.

I will bet you my bank account that the forward line will structure a lot better from now on, you watch next week with Hooper and Brown there will be crumbers and most of all the structures will be okay.
Hodge is having a down couple of weeks. Just calm down watch the game and watch us run home the last 3 weeks into the finals.

Our finals spot is in jeopardy, and we look like going interstate even if we do get in. Too litlle, too late, playing s**t football when wins are required. Full football operations have to be reviewed regardless of what happens thisyear, and give Barker the sack FFS.

Too many players had little to no impact today. Sydney are always a completely different team playing us, especially in Sydney.

I think only 3 of the current 22 that played today have actually played at the SCG so its a learning curve they will learn from.

Sydney played the best game of footy all year and thats about it really.

Onto next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back