Game Day GDT: Melbourne vs Richmond(H) MCG @19:25- The Melbourne Ashes. Dust to Dust.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

alphatool

Senior List
Apr 30, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Petty should smash somebody, at the moment everyone is pushing him around like a kid, if he goes in hard people will respect him and think twice before a contest. Getting suspended for a few weeks would be worth it.

saj_21

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2007
unlisted
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
A bit to like in that first half. Just need to stop Richmond’s forward exit from stoppages. And more forward 50 pressure. You can see when Richmond get out of forward 50 we struggle to defend the space.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deemanding

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Subi Lions, Trailblazers, AS Roma
Petty should smash somebody, at the moment everyone is pushing him around like a kid, if he goes in hard people will respect him and think twice before a contest. Getting suspended for a few weeks would be worth it.
Literally the only 'key forward' we have at the moment. Pruess is hopeless. I'm sure that'll get him in the good books with the coach.

Pile driving someone into the ground (fairly) however, I'm all for.

Sylvia Saint

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Crusaders
Reasonably happy so far.

Scoreboard is close despite playing vs 25. We all know it will blow out to 40 points by the end but can't fault the scoreboard pressure so far.

Liking the work of Petracca in the middle.

And most importantly, Lever went (in my mind) from career in limbo to back on the ground in the space of 10 minutes.

Deemanding

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Subi Lions, Trailblazers, AS Roma
Reasonably happy so far.

Scoreboard is close despite playing vs 25. We all know it will blow out to 40 points by the end but can't fault the scoreboard pressure so far.

Liking the work of Petracca in the middle.

And most importantly, Lever went (in my mind) from career in limbo to back on the ground in the space of 10 minutes.
Feels a bit like ANZAC Eve. Doing lots of things ok, Richmond haven't got out of 3rd gear though.

mrmonkey

Premiership Player
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
And we got the first 2-3 of the game.
The other was an out on the full. Feels like every 50/50 going their way very frustrating. Still the skill errors is more frustrating and probably the cause of a few free kicks. Same story each week we just need to be cleaner. Also as mentioned too many players with low iq how often we see 3 players go for the one ball leaving opponents free at ground level.

Top Bottom