Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Catters will never stop melting because of Hawthorn

They melted after 89
They certainly melted after the mighty Hawks stopped their quest for back to back flags (which in turn would have led to a historic 3peat of their own!).
They melted more than ever once Hawthorn secured their place in history with 4 grand finals in a row - and the best threepeat of the AFL era :D.

Even with Hawthorn on the wrong side of the ladder, the Catters are so headf..ed that they still melt because Hawthorn are in a better position than Geewrong.
Geeez princess .... You're all soggy this morning! :D

Must hurt knowing you've pretty much won the same amount of H&A games over the past 5 years as Hawthorn ... yet no cups!!
... heck, there hasn't even been a grand final appearance ... just continuous blow ups in prelims!!! :D

You're a s**t club with even worse supporter base! :thumbsu:

I can only assume Hawk mothers give birth squatting and the first thing their sprig landed on was their head.

Except for Packedlunch. He must have been breached.

I can only assume Hawk mothers give birth squatting and the first thing their sprig landed on was their head.

That's the meltiest melt that's ever melted by a Catflog

Congratulations for being headf...ed by Hawthorn the greatest team in the modern era :D

That's the meltiest melt that's ever melted by a Catflog

Congratulations for being headf...ed by Hawthorn the greatest team in the modern era :D
Hey be careful tangling with Chappy mate, he's a plotter and a schemer that one. :drunk:

What's he going to do, create a pm including other Geewrong posters and attempt to encourage them to put Xtreme on ignore ?

It's been done before, he's not original!
I sometimes wonder what these Handbagger troglodytes whisper about us in their infamous little group chat. Reckon they've taken a pledge not to abuse each other, like they had to do on the Handbagger board? :$

I sometimes wonder what these Handbagger troglodytes whisper about us in their infamous little group chat. Reckon they've taken a pledge not to abuse each other, like they had to do on the Handbagger board? :$

They do that already with some declaring themselves premiership certainties... while there are a few level headed/realistic posters that know they are not in premiership contention.... when they clash it's a magnificent sight :D.

They do that already with some declaring themselves premiership certainties... while there are a few level headed/realistic posters that know they are not in premiership contention.... when they clash it's a magnificent sight :D.
Yep nutjobs like geelong_crazy & Nakia are impossible to reason with even even by their own kind. I actually feel a bit sorry for the occasional poster over there who dares to enlighten the ferals with a dash of reason and a dab of reality, usually they're shouted down by morans like doctor gero.

Who knows how many posts their mods have deleted from their ever-amusing Chris Scott thread. Hundreds probably.

Didnt you call for back-up from the Hawf board in the Rioli thread and in doing so got yourself banned from said board..? :$

Didnt you call for back-up from the Hawf board in the Rioli thread and in doing so got yourself banned from said board..? :$
I hate to spoil your fantasies but I'm not banned from the Hawthorn board mate.

Nakia the humour of numbnuts calling someone else a troglodyte is not lost on us.

Abusing you is fair game tho. Mods even get in on it :D

Nakia the humour of numbnuts calling someone else a troglodyte is not lost on us.

Only thing the Handbagger board and I ever agree on is that Nakia’s nutty as a fruitcake. :):thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Living in reptilia alters your state of mind.

Yeah cos you’re a beacon of sanity our little chubby friend :thumbsu::D
I am indeed, although I'm not fat but excessively muscular. Speaking of physical characteristics & personality traits, you strike me as the kind of chap who jealously peers over at the stall next to him at public urinals due to a deeply held insecurity. I've always said its not what you've got but how you use it. ;)

Yeah cos you’re a beacon of sanity our little chubby friend :thumbsu::D
The irony is that my degree is intended to help his ilk. He just doesn't want the help.

I am indeed, although I'm not fat but excessively muscular. Speaking of physical characteristics & personality traits, you strike me as the kind of chap who jealously peers over at the stall next to him at public urinals due to a deeply held insecurity. I've always said its not what you've got but how you use it. ;)
It's always about dicks with you 48%er's isn't it. Some of us don't have schlong on the brain you know.
NTTAWWT.

The Catters will never stop melting because of Hawthorn

They melted after 89
They certainly melted after the mighty Hawks stopped their quest for back to back flags (which in turn would have led to a historic 3peat of their own!).
They melted more than ever once Hawthorn secured their place in history with 4 grand finals in a row - and the best threepeat of the AFL era :D.

Even with Hawthorn on the wrong side of the ladder, the Catters are so headf..ed that they still melt because Hawthorn are in a better position than Geewrong.
Dude, you really need to get over 63

As opposed to catflog mothers smoking ice and getting there girly parts reamed in back allies for money!
By the way do any of you cat supporting flogs know who your daddies are?
Hahahaha this is fun

As opposed to catflog mothers smoking ice and getting there girly parts reamed in back allies for money!
Hahahaha this is fun

Vivid imagination or sounds like experience.

I know who my dad is. He went to the same elite school in Geelong that he sent me to.

Hahahaha this is fun
Probably the biggest mistake you've made ... giving xtreme your log in details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back