Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read the Jay Clarke story, Sam Edmund story was bs based off a Warren Tredrea tweet.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

So Port haven't send their doctors to the US to do a medical on Burton.

Sounds like you're just hoping like hell it is isn't true.

So Port haven't send their doctors to the US to do a medical on Burton.

Sounds like you're just hoping like hell it is isn't true.

Believe what you want to believe, there is some random s**t being reported at the moment. Today I heard Stanley and Abbott had re-signed for 2 years and Gary Rohan had joined Geelong, weird stuff that.

Believe what you want to believe, there is some random s**t being reported at the moment. Today I heard Stanley and Abbott had re-signed for 2 years and Gary Rohan had joined Geelong, weird stuff that.

Locked in some exciting rookies as well.

Where do you get your Hawks intel from?

Where do you get your Hawks intel from?

142809_suppday.jpg

.... A little quiet in here boys ... everything ok? :D

Scully a good pick up but still losing a Rising Star to get a disruptive campaigner. Might just get a pass.

Scully a good pick up but still losing a Rising Star to get a disruptive campaigner. Might just get a pass.

‘If you told me you could get Sheil for 2 x first rounders, or Scully for pick 53 ... I know which one I'd take‘ :$

PS - Word I’m hearing is Port spread that rumour to try and trigger a move, Hawks quickly knocked that on the head ... huge media beat up, nothing more.

‘If you told me you could get Sheil for 2 x first rounders, or Scully for pick 53 ... I know which one I'd take‘ :$

PS - Word I’m hearing is Port spread that rumour to try and trigger a move, Hawks quickly knocked that on the head ... huge media beat up, nothing more.

Lol. You'd swallow anything Nuggets. Should stay off your board snd listen to those that actually speak to teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By Wednesday night, you’ll see the Hawks jump noticeably in the 2019 premiership betting .. that’s all I’m saying :D

Hawks turning themselves into a tip before they even get to Dingley.

Handbaggers won’t win a game against the Hawks for the next 5 years .. Will enjoy watching Scully thrashing Rohan and Patton rag dolling old man Taylor :thumbsu:

Nine 30yo at the Hawks. Those two aren't going to save you

Hardwick, Frawley, Stratton
Birchall, Sicily, Burton
Smith, Mitchell, Scully
Gunston, Roughead, Wingard
Breust, Patton, Puopolo
McEvoy, O'Meara, Shiels
Burgoyne, Worpel, Impey, Morrison

Lol @ Burton.

You know my thoughts on this Chappy - I'm a great believer that you need to go to the draft to build a champion team, that's been my stance the whole way through 2018!

Still yet to hear your thoughts on the Gary Rohan trade?? Happy with this?? :$

I’ll be irate if we go after him Chappy - shocking attitude, rather go to the draft and leave him to the Doggies

I won’t be happy ...

Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back