Geelong fans = weak pieces of s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Leaving the game early. First time in 29 games and this is what the Geelong fans are all about. Can't even stay and support their side til the end. YOU WEAK DOGS!

Call me a bandwagoner because of my join date but your supporters are the biggest fair weather supporters in the land. At least I attend every game and never leave early rain, hail, shine or losing.

I repeat... YOUR SUPPORTERS ARE WEAK DOGS!

Finished.

Hahaha! What happened to 50,000 of your supporters in the last quarter against Geelong? :rolleyes:

They arent the real supporters of our club. They are the 3 game membership holders who left early. In the AFL members, there were plenty of hard nut Collingwood supporters that hung around.

Cats fans were an utter disgrace last week. Season ticket holders and showed no respect. Absolute disgrace of a supporter base.

Was in the AFL members. It was half empty by half way mark of the third. GO figure. Half the stadium emptied out. They would be YOUR season ticket holders too.

Awesome_Dane's new avatar

egg_on_the_face.jpg

Well I would like to give a shout out to the Geelong fan who ducked off the Greensborough train at Vic Park, complete gentleman who refused to spew on his fellow passengers and was prepared to wait for a later service so his puke was.,..hey wait a minute, do you think he was spewing on our spiritual home? DISRESPECTFUL!

Well I would like to give a shout out to the Geelong fan who ducked off the Greensborough train at Vic Park, complete gentleman who refused to spew on his fellow passengers and was prepared to wait for a later service so his puke was.,..hey wait a minute, do you think he was spewing on our spiritual home? DISRESPECTFUL!

Couldn't hold his liquor eh..? What a weak piece of s**t...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And no, I didn't leave the game early tonight like your heartless scum supporters. You guys are the last kind of people who deserve a Premiership.

Probably only because you never rocked up to the game in the first place.

They arent the real supporters of our club. They are the 3 game membership holders who left early. In the AFL members, there were plenty of hard nut Collingwood supporters that hung around.

Cats fans were an utter disgrace last week. Season ticket holders and showed no respect. Absolute disgrace of a supporter base.

So half the Collingwood cheersquad are 3 game membership holders are they? They were amongst the first to piss off.

As for Geelong supporters leaving early last week, I know of several people who sit around me at Skilled Stadium who leave halfway through the last term regardless of what's happening on the scoreboard simply due to the fact they live about 3 hours away from the ground and want to drive most of the way home while there's still daylight. They, or people in a similar predicament, were probably the people you noticed leaving early.

I'm still here.

At least we didnt make a premature poster about the worst record in AFL/VFL history. oops cats! :D

And no, I didn't leave the game early tonight like your heartless scum supporters. You guys are the last kind of people who deserve a Premiership.

Fair weather scum.

You are the worst kind of poster... arrogant, ignorant and a plain a-hole... don't cross any line here because you will get the banzhammer hard

Try and read posts by Shawt, Pie Beast and Amber Guzzler... they show the way.

:thumbsu:

KissmeRobbo, Awesome_Dane & Swannnyyy are easily the bays worst Collingwould flogs. :thumbsdown:
3 fat stooges likened to a block of flats with all the top floors vacant - proven by them being the sort of tossers who only get more arrogant after a 96 point spanking.

You are the worst kind of poster... arrogant, ignorant and a plain a-hole... don't cross any line here because you will get the banzhammer hard

How could you recommend him? He changed his mind about his team every 2 seconds on the "Geelong = OLD AND GAWN" thread. Owned him from every angle, and he never replied back. Shawt and Pie Beast are great though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back