Geelong tells Wylie Buzza to BUZZ OFF

Remove this Banner Ad

OPs another avid Addy reader. Doubt I could name a Hawks VFL player other than Roughead.

Another failed Geelong KPF, the list is starting to wind around the block.

Its okay, Josh Jenkins will be the savior! :drunk:

Hawks are relying on 1.5goals a game Patton to be theirs.

Patton Lewis O'Brien

Lol.

Patton Lewis O'Brien

Lol.
You forgot Gunston & Bruest, both better players than anyone Geelong has forward of center now that Porkins is cooked. (and throwing punches as usual)

You forgot Gunston & Bruest, both better players than anyone Geelong has forward of center now that Porkins is cooked. (and throwing punches as usual)

Hawks kicked 100 points once with Gunston and Bruest there.

Hawks kicked 100 points once with Gunston and Bruest there.
Don't blame those guys for an excessively negative gameplan and a midfield that lacked Tom Mitchell. Last six weeks of the year we were one of the heavier scoring teams, that was after Mitch Lewis took the next step. (no doubt you remember him tearing Geelong a new one)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't blame those guys for an excessively negative gameplan and a midfield that lacked Tom Mitchell. Last six weeks of the year we were one of the heavier scoring teams, that was after Mitch Lewis took the next step. (no doubt you remember him tearing Geelong a new one)

I don't pay much attention to games that don't matter.

I don't pay much attention to games that don't matter.
Then I guess you missed the Prelims, since the Cats were never a genuine Premiership chance.

Tigers are building up an impressive list of finals wins against Geelong #whenitmatters

Another failed Geelong KPF, the list is starting to wind around the block.

Its okay, Josh Jenkins will be the savior! :drunk:
Jenkins > Patton
AA Hawkins > Every Hawf

Patton Lewis O'Brien

Lol.
Potato salad that couldn't kick a ton vs anyone but fold coast. Terribly embarrassing

Jenkins > Patton
AA Hawkins > Every Hawf

Potato salad that couldn't kick a ton vs anyone but fold coast. Terribly embarrassing

Remember that time he got outmarked by Gregson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back