Unofficial Preview Geelong V Carlton Sat May 26th 725 pm @ KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the pond scum that was delivered this week, im sure the changes will be thick and fast....

Unlike the GFC gamestyle.

Oh, and the BLues are cocom ing to KP for the first time in this millenium.

GO Catters

Unlikely the opposition will be roasted by the media all week (maybe we will though if the story isn't just Essendons turnaround) and few of their players would ever have played at the ground.

All set up for a bruise free win with a scoreline of 75-45 that will do nothing to address the issues that are plaguing this team

Can we not have anyone predicting a 10 goal + thumping of a seemingly inferior side please?

I'm sick of reading that overconfident bullshit.
Puh-lease. It has zero bearing on the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hotspot. They’re not saying anything officially - but what I’m hearing from my “thources” is that he’s gonna be a while. They’ll take no risks.
Bugger. Means someone awful today gets off the hook.

If he’s 200cm I stand corrected. Every time I’ve seen him live he looks small to
Me - plays small maybe. Who knows - maybe he’ll become a great senior ruckman. But I don’t see it...
All I'm saying Champ... Look it's against Carlton, it's worth giving him a game. In the pass we have played players who aren't ready to play, but he is worth a shot. He is ready more then some others who on our list. His a more of a genuine Ruckman only thing he don't play like a Grundy or Not Nat that does roving etc. ..

This game will tell us a lot about our team and how we will perform if we make finals - unlike the Essendon game which meant nothing because no team will bring intensity and test our structures in finals.... Oh wait. As proven in previous years with our great performances in finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back