Game Day Round 24: Cats vs Dogs, Sat 26th August @ 7:25pm KP - Last game as Premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheels have well and truly fallen off
Kids have done amazing tonight though

Whoever gets the dogs next week will slaughter them

If the Dogs are playing next week they'll have an easy win

Though I still think it'll be GWS playing finals in a fortnight

The end result not a surprise, but I can say I’m disappointed with the effort.

Bring on mad Monday.
Really? How could you be disappointed with what you have seen, kids have tried hard and taken it right up to them, future is bright

Wheels have well and truly fallen off
Kids have done amazing tonight though

Whoever gets the dogs next week will slaughter them
Not sure about that. Week off for starters, they will regroup and get a little heart after winning at the Cattery.
Plus, Carlton has to beat GWS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It makes you wonder, we all see it year after year ....YET
I think they just rightly believe the umps won’t call them on it, they know maybe one in 5-6 will get called so just throw it and call the bluff.

Sums up our season… Good for about a quarter and a half.
The rest was just not good enough TBH.
Been awhile since we’ve lost 3 games at home.
Bring on 2024.

The end result not a surprise, but I can say I’m disappointed with the effort.

Bring on mad Monday.
Concede they've fell away but the effort and energy in the first half was way more than I've seen maybe this year. Don't know what you're talking about. All over them early but inexperience showed and our now gassed like young teams often are.

Injuries kill confidence. Especially facial ones.

Plus people seem to have forgotten that second season blues are a thing. Not everyone can be a Selwood or a Miers.

He's almost a victim of his breakout season from last year, and that the manner in which he's been judged at times it's like he's a 10yr 200+ game veteran

Not a kid playing his second full season at this level and yet to reach 50 games

No doubt he's had an up and down season, but the focus seems to be more on the down forgetting that he's actually showed some good form and was returning to what he showed last season

Expected a 10 goal belting so pleasantly surprised. Just ran out of legs.

But some great signs with some of the kids.

This is why next year will be hard as youve got too many vets plus kids who dont have afl fitness yet. But the signs long term are very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back