No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't worry, Dave. No-one will notice.

1fdf377633c3d621b3c902f72b821860.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have if time permitted yes! I'm guessing bulk of the work would already be done in bf sc page. I liked the good comp. oh well

I always ask to put forward your ranking, if you know it. Some do, others don't.

Timing is another issue - we want to give as many people as possible an opportunity to join, but have to balance that with trying to group players by ranking. The last thing we want is a league that hasn't filled as intended.

what a disgraceful indictment on that shit-stain of a club - can't recall our transgressions leading to such death and destruction

Former West Coast Eagle guilty of armed robbery blames descent on club drug culture

I know the history of their club and culture as I was living in Perth at the time, everyone on the streets knew the club was turning a blind eye to what was going on and why Ken Judge got the sack. This fella, Kerr, Cousins, Fletcher, Chick and a few others are in for a hard time ahead because this club wouldn't discipline or educate these guys because they could play football.

I mean, who names a wing on a football ground after someone who OD's with a drug problem? By all means hold charity games which bring an awareness to the problem and can provide money to assist with education to younger players, but to name a wing after a trouble past player is a bit rich.

Also concerning, how does a guy get his hands on an M16 ffs.

I know the history of their club and culture as I was living in Perth at the time, everyone on the streets knew the club was turning a blind eye to what was going on and why Ken Judge got the sack. This fella, Kerr, Cousins, Fletcher, Chick and a few others are in for a hard time ahead because this club wouldn't discipline or educate these guys because they could play football.

I mean, who names a wing on a football ground after someone who OD's with a drug problem? By all means hold charity games which bring an awareness to the problem and can provide money to assist with education to younger players, but to name a wing after a trouble past player is a bit rich.

Also concerning, how does a guy get his hands on an M16 ffs.
The topical fault-line of discussion lies along the personal accountability/club support fracture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back