No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL not ****ing around nowadays, making sure they don’t continue to get their arses sued forever and a day.

Sad news for the kid, must be shattered.

Need some formalised ruling from the AFL about existing contracts or knowingly going into a long term contract the player you’re signing has a history of head knocks. Happening far to frequently to continue to be makey uppey

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If your names are Michelle and Greg and you want to burden your kids with stupid names like Shadeau, Wispa and Wynta, you should be forced to change your own name to something equally as ludicrous. See how YOU like a lifetime of having to spell out your name for people.
This seems... oddly personal :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Surely I’m not the only one a bit bemused as to why Freo were given excuses last week, and the swans were given very little, if any, credit for winning. Yet the giants were given no excuses, despite several players being close to Cam McCarthy, and Essendon were given rave reviews on every single footy media program? I’m surprised more people haven’t been speaking about this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back