No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on, something doesn't make sense here.

His sister dies in unsuspicious circumstances (that traditionally involves suicide) yet at the bottom of the Geelong Advertiser's article there's a contact number for lifeline which is traditionally used when there is a suicide.

Whatever the case, I hope GAJ gets home via trade or otherwise and offer my sympathy to he and family at this rough time. Feel sorry for Sr and the Mum. No parent should have to bury their kid.
suicide is always deemed unsuspicious

Hold on, something doesn't make sense here.

His sister dies in unsuspicious circumstances (that traditionally involves suicide) yet at the bottom of the Geelong Advertiser's article there's a contact number for lifeline which is traditionally used when there is a suicide.

Whatever the case, I hope GAJ gets home via trade or otherwise and offer my sympathy to he and family at this rough time. Feel sorry for Sr and the Mum. No parent should have to bury their kid.
I've read this 5 times now and still don't get your post.

Very sad story. Had some indirect interactions with the family and they certainty had it tough in many ways.

In this day and age of player movement and ruthless managers wanting to maximise $$$, far too much is made of so called "destination clubs" Do we actually believe that players do anything other than take the highest offer? Why wpuld it be any different to any other industry? Lever didn't pick Melbourne because of their list or culture or any reason other than the fact that they are in the right state and they offered him $800k

Strange system this free agency.

Clubs not involved in deal get penalised.

No excuse for AFL using a bit of common sense when deciding compo.

I suppose the tail is wagging the dog re players

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspicious_death

The papers are backwards in this country. Substandard journalism.

I heard somewhere Herald Sun is the biggest selling newspaper. Substandard Journalists feed substandard readers.

Thankfully, haven't bought a newspaper for 12 years. Not sure why we still have papers. Maybe for the old folk.

You can learn a great deal about things online, especially with blogs & people's differing views & experiences about topics.

I like to listen to 10min of ABC in the morning & 10min of BBC at night before l go to bed.

Regardless, great reporting & journalism is critical for any free society.

My cousin hung herself but her sister is convinced she was murdered. It can look like suicide or be made to look that way just as easily.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard somewhere Herald Sun is the biggest selling newspaper. Substandard Journalists feed substandard readers.

Thankfully, haven't bought a newspaper for 12 years. Not sure why we still have papers. Maybe for the old folk.

You can learn a great deal about things online, especially with blogs & people's differing views & experiences about topics.

I like to listen to 10min of ABC in the morning & 10min of BBC at night before l go to bed.

Regardless, great reporting & journalism is critical for any free society.

It just so happens that the size of the Hun pages fit perfectly into most bird cages and a lot of people still have wood fires that need lighting

Most players are choosing their respective clubs based on premiership outlook or money.
This is why I am backing the boys choosing our club at the moment because they are wanting opportunity to play and are playing for their jumper and team mates again which was a huge factor in the Tigs win this year

According to Tim Watson families should shut up about players in regards to Watts and Stringers fathers.

I suggest Tim Watson just shuts up for good.

This

******* hypocrite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back