General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is written in the stars type shit right there. Then consider 1990, 1994, 2005-2006 (where they unfailingly showed us up as pretenders time and again), the match earlier this year with Oliver-gate and then today. The games most one sided rivalry? It would take something dramatic like a come from behind grand final win to even up the ledger a bit for us.
At least you don't have to live in Perth. It's been a tough 15 hours. Probably gonna get worse over the next 2 weeks until they hopefully lose to Port.

I know it was mentioned here by someone in the week leading up to playing them not to get into them because they seem like great supporters. They're really not. They are the most arrogant supporters in Australia. They should of burned down Subi yesterday afternoon with 40000 of them trapped inside

Got a theory. I think he hurt his ankle during Q3 of the Port game. Up to half time he was absolutely dominant, but he hasn't been able to jump since. Think he's been managing his way through it.
Doesn't explain his tap work. Still getting up, still winning the tap, just putting it to space where, for some reason, an opposition player runs onto it instead for one of ours.

If he couldn't dominate, he shouldn't have been playing. We could have gone back to the set up with Pedo, or even given Spencer a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw on fb we are calling a press conference? Not sure on the details
About Nathan Jones.

I reckon he is standing down as skipper

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Still unsure if that presser thing is legit though because it said 1:45pm and that's literally in 35 min, there would be more out there about it on social media if it's legitimate.
Good call. No mention of it on SEN

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

He wouldn't be retiring. I think he's going to address the supporters on the disappointing last round and maybe step down as skipper
If true this is so stupid. There is no need to make a big deal about it in the raw emotion of the loss, just quietly step down during preseason. At least wait for all the season review shit to be done with.

One of our biggest long term failures as a club is how reactive we are when shit hits the fan. I thought we were past that but maybe not.

And this is coming from someone who believes Viney should be sole captain.

If true this is so stupid. There is no need to make a big deal about it in the raw emotion of the loss, just quietly step down during preseason. At least wait for all the season review shit to be done with.

One of our biggest long term failures as a club is how reactive we are when shit hits the fan. I thought we were past that but maybe not.

And this is coming from someone who believes Viney should be sole captain.

I have no idea what's going to be said in the press conference I've just seen people saying that hahaha

I agree though, if he is going to step down it should be quietly in the off season. Our leadership is best when Vineys out there being captain - will always love Jonesy though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back