General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you mean by arbitrage. But you probably can't get a corporate book to take that multi as the outcomes are related.
Means that if Dees to miss the 8 is paying like $8 and the combo of the Pies/Eagles and enough margin paying enough to bet both sides and have a risk free punt.

Means that if Dees to miss the 8 is paying like $8 and the combo of the Pies/Eagles and enough margin paying enough to bet both sides and have a risk free punt.
Got you. Nah I don't think in this case as the percentages involved would make it impossible to cover all possible outcomes would it?

I once had a trainer giving me regular score updates the last time the Blackhawks were in the Stanley Cup final ... it can be done!

It can be easily done but its whether you'd rather just wait and wonder, hopefully my game distracts me from thinking about the dees game and then find out post game, or knowing the scores eases my nerves.

Depends on what type of game yours will be. Is it meant to be a close game? If so I'd just wait till the end of the game.

My game is a dead rubber we've made the finals.

Talia and Walker are out for Adelaide this week ... lets not rely on an Adelaide win please ...
Ludicrous. Losing two in a row before finals and having your best key position players play one game in a month is a recipe for disaster.

Knew this would happen though. Adelaide can GAGF.

Ludicrous. Losing two in a row before finals and having your best key position players play one game in a month is a recipe for disaster.

To be fair ... both have been having their injury issues of late, so it probably is genuine, but quite right, we've seen first hand the struggles of players who are out of touch and underdone.

Dogs lost 6 of their last 8 before the finals last year, it's meaningless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When i was watching the VFL yesterday, they said Jones would be on the kick to discuss the match. Didn't see him on the kick at all last night

Brayshaw pretty flat on the Sunday Footy Show.
He should be, probably got ahead of himself expecting to play finals like quite a few players I think and now has to let another two clubs decide his fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back