General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce will absolutely be a coach. More a question of opportunity. He's in the next bracket below Barker and Ratten.

Most likely jobs in the next 3 years:

- Collingwood (duh)
- North Melbourne (may even be this year)
- Port (if Hinkley fails again)
- West Coast (Simpson has 12 months)
- Sydney (sneaking suspicion Horse will retire in 2020 for Dew)

Gold Coast might need someone to fill the role too.

THE ******* CLUB JUST SENT ME AN EMAIL ABOUT BUYING FINALS TICKETS

NO!!!!!!

WE'RE DOOMED TO MISS NOW
I saw that email and put another $50 on Melbourne to miss the finals.

STOP PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS.

How much more do Sydney have to win by than Port to trump their %?

Depending on actual points for against etc. lets say port win by about 50 that will take them to roughly 125%, so Sydney would need to win by 65 odd in that case.

Will vary depending on Ports margin and also what the final scores are.

I saw that email and put another $50 on Melbourne to miss the finals.

STOP PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS.
On the plus side, I'll be able to offer Jake Lever a Chris Judd-like deal should we miss the 8 :$

NO!!!!!!

WE'RE DOOMED TO MISS NOW

Doom and jinx aside, this is information that I really do need to know.

I have no idea how one acquires final tickets. I'll obviously leave that email unread till Saturday evening though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For sale ($125) at an antiques superstore (what a time to be alive!) in Ferntree Gully:
IMAG2176.jpg

Probably about 400 x 800. I call it retro, while the shop calls it vintage. No idea of where it came from. I kind of liked it, but my wife just gave me that "do you want to die?" look.

Can be found here:
IMAG2177.jpg

Doom and jinx aside, this is information that I really do need to know.

I have no idea how one acquires final tickets. I'll obviously leave that email unread till Saturday evening though.
Last time we made finals I was so young dad still handled things like tickets and 'had a guy' who sorted out the whole deal. Sigh

NO!!!!!!

WE'RE DOOMED TO MISS NOW
Looks like all the finals bound clubs have sent one out. I received one from the MFC and also from the Swans that's almost exactly the same, albeit with slightly different information.

NO!!!!!!

WE'RE DOOMED TO MISS NOW
Pretty livid I haven't got that e-mail; I've been a member for five years (and bought two memberships a year for the last three :mad::mad::mad:)

Clearly I opted out of communications at some point but you'd think they'd make an exception for finals tickets...

Edit: Turns out there's a separate option to receive e-mails about finals tickets... clearly no one needed that recently :)

Pretty livid I haven't got that e-mail; I've been a member for five years (and bought two memberships a year for the last three :mad::mad::mad:)

Clearly I opted out of communications at some point but you'd think they'd make an exception for finals tickets...

Edit: Turns out there's a separate option to receive e-mails about finals tickets... clearly no one needed that recently :)

As a Melbourne member, you have exclusive access to buy tickets before the general public. This priority period for week 1 matches will be from 9am-1pm Tuesday August 29 (venue local time). For weeks 2 & 3, the priority period will be from 9am-1pm the Monday before each Melbourne match.

Match details for each week will be announced at the completion of the previous week's games. All up-to-date finals ticketing information and links to buy tickets for all matches will be available at afl.com.au/finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back