General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this a few months ago. It's actually pretty nice because it's a hand painted sign.

Yeah, I thought that it must have come from somewhere official to do with the club, but the woman I was speaking to couldn't tell me anything about it.

That sign would look great hanging in the garage or a man cave! I don't live too far from there either! $125 is a bit steep however.

Was thinking this the other day, is there any other professional sporting club who has the Demons moniker? Or are we the only professional club in the world who has the name?

That sign would look great hanging in the garage or a man cave! I don't live too far from there either! $125 is a bit steep however.

Was thinking this the other day, is there any other professional sporting club who has the Demons moniker? Or are we the only professional club in the world who has the name?
Demons the ones above. There's a coupke with Devils too.

Demons the ones above. There's a coupke with Devils too.

f1a2434dc86f883ac3331281d9139fd5.jpg

Pretty livid I haven't got that e-mail; I've been a member for five years (and bought two memberships a year for the last three :mad::mad::mad:)

Clearly I opted out of communications at some point but you'd think they'd make an exception for finals tickets...

Edit: Turns out there's a separate option to receive e-mails about finals tickets... clearly no one needed that recently :)
I didn't get the email either. But I hardly ever get emails from the club.

Must have phoned them about it at least three times now, but it still seems to be happening.

I can only assume that they use a mailing list for some emails and a membership list for others, but they haven't matched them up properly.

I can only assume that they use a mailing list for some emails and a membership list for others, but they haven't matched them up properly.
If you log into your account there's about 15 varieties of e-mails that you can subscribe to; one of them is "finals tickets information"...

That's the one I suppose I should have ticked :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we make finals, get Richmond in an elimination final and win..... I would die happy. I'd take that over a flag nearlY!
Yeah I'm with you on this one. My best mate is a Richmond supporter so to see them get pantsed in another elimination final loss would be wondrous.

Make it happen Jesus!
You sick bastards!

I love it!

Would be great! :)

Shame they got Riv coaching their reserves
Jebus that has the potential to be horrific for me given my love for the Riv. Brilliant footy brain so I wouldn't be surprised if he's a gun coach.

My game starts at 2:10 Saturday. I don't know how I'm going to cope. Do I get a mate to tell me the scores as I play or wait until my game is over then check the scores.

My game starts at 2:10 Saturday. I don't know how I'm going to cope. Do I get a mate to tell me the scores as I play or wait until my game is over then check the scores.
I once had a trainer giving me regular score updates the last time the Blackhawks were in the Stanley Cup final ... it can be done!

I once had a trainer giving me regular score updates the last time the Blackhawks were in the Stanley Cup final ... it can be done!
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back