Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbo does some live streams one Youtube for anyone interested who doesn't know, nice interaction with fans and a chance to ask some questions of the guest, mainly players he played with or a bit before of that in the nineties... had guys like Todd Viney, Schwarz, Jako, Al Nicholson, Tingay, James McDonald, Clint Bizzell and Nathan Brown on

channel:

B&F expectations? Oliver should win his 3rd Bluey after a top 3 finish in the Brownlow and winning the AFL Coaches Award.

1. Oliver
2. Petracca
3. Gawn
4. Lever
5. Salem
That looks right to me.

If there's an award for being a sick campaigner I think a three-way tie between ANB, Majak Daw and Benny Brown would be appropriate.

B&F expectations? Oliver should win his 3rd Bluey after a top 3 finish in the Brownlow and winning the AFL Coaches Award.

1. Oliver
2. Petracca
3. Gawn
4. Lever
5. Salem

Probably Oliver but I hope ANB wins some kind of award. Love that little bugger, such a hard worker and improved one of his major deficiencies in his kicked greatly this year.

1. Oliver
2. Petracca
3. Gawn
4. Lever
5. Salem
Hard to argue with that 5 and Oliver at 1. An unreal season from Clarry. Lever maybe sneaks past Gawn as backs tend to do better at club b&fs and while Max had some blinders, to me didn't have the same consistency as Lever.
I'd expect Kozzy, ANB, Spargo, Fritsch, May, Gus and Lingers around the 6-10 mark.

Hard to argue with that 5 and Oliver at 1. An unreal season from Clarry. Lever maybe sneaks past Gawn as backs tend to do better at club b&fs and while Max had some blinders, to me didn't have the same consistency as Lever.
I'd expect Kozzy, ANB, Spargo, Fritsch, May, Gus and Lingers around the 6-10 mark.
Agree, think Oliver wins but can see Lever finishing right up there. Had an exceptional season.

That looks right to me.

If there's an award for being a sick campaigner I think a three-way tie between ANB, Majak Daw and Benny Brown would be appropriate.
Maysie takes out the sick campaigner for mine.

I reckon Brayshaw deserves a little something something too. Best clubman maybe? Been a lightning rod for criticism all year and “left it all out there” on the big day, an heroic mark and goal when we needed it. A Melbourne legend now, of course, but a little trophy with his name on it would be suitable too.

I reckon Brayshaw deserves a little something something too. Best clubman maybe? Been a lightning rod for criticism all year and “left it all out there” on the big day, an heroic mark and goal when we needed it. A Melbourne legend now, of course, but a little trophy with his name on it would be suitable too.

Best helmeted player?

Name a cigar room after him at the new HQ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any Number/Stats data freaks know exactly how many games Clayton has played consecutively. He's so consistent, i think i read somewhere he hasnt missed a game in years. That sound right?
111 straight, 2nd best of current streaks, behind Crisp on 125.

Douchebag Gillon:
Releases fixture for Community Matches.
All games played in the city.
I think with covid lingering we can't go back to the days of dragging someone like the crows to casey fields

Anyone indulging in a Christmas Grand Final replay with the family this week? Cant wait to relive it again but this time with a glass of my recently purchased Dees GF Whiskey.
Just had an idea for someone who is good with Photoshop:
Max Gawn as Santa delivering a Premiership Cup.

Anyone indulging in a Christmas Grand Final replay with the family this week? Cant wait to relive it again but this time with a glass of my recently purchased Dees GF Whiskey.
* why did think i think of this!! Unreal idea!!!

My inlaw and one of my nieces are geelong supporters i might get her a max gawn doll from k mart and make them sit through the prelim, bunch of campaigners hehehe merry christmas pricks hehehhehe

damn shoulda bought that premiership dvd they would have loved it :) :) :)

You bet! I’ve packed the DVD in the bag I’m taking to Tassy tomorrow. I plan to watch it every day for a week. Everyone will hate me :)

It's a rare feeling knowing you're going to enjoy the upcoming season of football no matter what.
Of course I want us to go back to back but having a premiership under the belt really lets you relax and the losses don't seem so bad if/when they come.
Fingers crossed covid *s off for a bit.

Woo. Wowee. COVID scare at Melbourne B&F! Heard this from outside with the telly on in the background and the report from 9 news sounded dead vague anyways before the topic moved to BBQ safety over the holidays.

Does anyone know anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back