General MFC Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

mrmonkey

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yep, the shirt and guernsey are what I was waiting on too. Reckon you'll get your order pretty soon 👍

I thought I saw a message saying it will come approximately 13th of December but I couldn't any message like that so maybe I imagined it. Either way I think it's close.

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Robbo does some live streams one Youtube for anyone interested who doesn't know, nice interaction with fans and a chance to ask some questions of the guest, mainly players he played with or a bit before of that in the nineties... had guys like Todd Viney, Schwarz, Jako, Al Nicholson, Tingay, James McDonald, Clint Bizzell and Nathan Brown on

channel:

KickLongTackleHard

🏆 2021 Premiership Poster 🏆
May 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
B&F expectations? Oliver should win his 3rd Bluey after a top 3 finish in the Brownlow and winning the AFL Coaches Award.

1. Oliver
2. Petracca
3. Gawn
4. Lever
5. Salem

Toump Ass

The Big Deal
Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
B&F expectations? Oliver should win his 3rd Bluey after a top 3 finish in the Brownlow and winning the AFL Coaches Award.

1. Oliver
2. Petracca
3. Gawn
4. Lever
5. Salem
That looks right to me.

If there's an award for being a sick campaigner I think a three-way tie between ANB, Majak Daw and Benny Brown would be appropriate.

ABray10

All Australian
Aug 30, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne

1. Oliver
2. Petracca
3. Gawn
4. Lever
5. Salem

Probably Oliver but I hope ANB wins some kind of award. Love that little bugger, such a hard worker and improved one of his major deficiencies in his kicked greatly this year.

Dory_77

Spec Moderator
Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

1. Oliver
2. Petracca
3. Gawn
4. Lever
5. Salem
Hard to argue with that 5 and Oliver at 1. An unreal season from Clarry. Lever maybe sneaks past Gawn as backs tend to do better at club b&fs and while Max had some blinders, to me didn't have the same consistency as Lever.
I'd expect Kozzy, ANB, Spargo, Fritsch, May, Gus and Lingers around the 6-10 mark.

King Kunta

Team Captain
Jun 30, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hard to argue with that 5 and Oliver at 1. An unreal season from Clarry. Lever maybe sneaks past Gawn as backs tend to do better at club b&fs and while Max had some blinders, to me didn't have the same consistency as Lever.
I'd expect Kozzy, ANB, Spargo, Fritsch, May, Gus and Lingers around the 6-10 mark.
Agree, think Oliver wins but can see Lever finishing right up there. Had an exceptional season.

Toump Ass

The Big Deal
Jun 14, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
I reckon Brayshaw deserves a little something something too. Best clubman maybe? Been a lightning rod for criticism all year and “left it all out there” on the big day, an heroic mark and goal when we needed it. A Melbourne legend now, of course, but a little trophy with his name on it would be suitable too.

Max Power 83

All Australian
Jan 24, 2012
MELBOURNE
AFL Club
Melbourne
I reckon Brayshaw deserves a little something something too. Best clubman maybe? Been a lightning rod for criticism all year and “left it all out there” on the big day, an heroic mark and goal when we needed it. A Melbourne legend now, of course, but a little trophy with his name on it would be suitable too.

Best helmeted player?

KickLongTackleHard

🏆 2021 Premiership Poster 🏆
May 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Name a cigar room after him at the new HQ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simon_Says

Push My Buttons
Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
Any Number/Stats data freaks know exactly how many games Clayton has played consecutively. He's so consistent, i think i read somewhere he hasnt missed a game in years. That sound right?

MAXIMUM GAWNAGE

Premiership Captain
Jan 7, 2010
Traralgon
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Washington Capitals, Ireland CC
Anyone indulging in a Christmas Grand Final replay with the family this week? Cant wait to relive it again but this time with a glass of my recently purchased Dees GF Whiskey.
Just had an idea for someone who is good with Photoshop:
Max Gawn as Santa delivering a Premiership Cup.

Toump Ass

The Big Deal
Jun 14, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Anyone indulging in a Christmas Grand Final replay with the family this week? Cant wait to relive it again but this time with a glass of my recently purchased Dees GF Whiskey.
fu** why did think i think of this!! Unreal idea!!!

My inlaw and one of my nieces are geelong supporters i might get her a max gawn doll from k mart and make them sit through the prelim, bunch of campaigners hehehe merry christmas pricks hehehhehe

damn shoulda bought that premiership dvd they would have loved it :) :) :)

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
You bet! I’ve packed the DVD in the bag I’m taking to Tassy tomorrow. I plan to watch it every day for a week. Everyone will hate me :)

netslave

Club Legend
Apr 6, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
It's a rare feeling knowing you're going to enjoy the upcoming season of football no matter what.
Of course I want us to go back to back but having a premiership under the belt really lets you relax and the losses don't seem so bad if/when they come.
Fingers crossed covid fu**s off for a bit.

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Woo. Wowee. COVID scare at Melbourne B&F! Heard this from outside with the telly on in the background and the report from 9 news sounded dead vague anyways before the topic moved to BBQ safety over the holidays.

Does anyone know anything?

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad