General Sport Discussion (non-AFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pitches are so doctored for the locals, we do it too. Very few away test series victories

Pitches are so doctored for the locals, we do it too. Very few away test series victories

It really is getting beyond a joke. I like the idea of the away team getting to choose to bowl or bat to discourage some of the stupidity we've seen.

According to www.espncricinfo.com/blogs/content/story/904823.html "in Sri Lanka [winning] the toss is worth an average of 60 runs, in England 58, India 28."

that collapse was as predictable as it was disappointing. Some horrifically poor shot selection once again and complete lack of application. Glad to see they spent their time training well.

Eh, losing to Bangladesh at home isn't as bad as it sounds. They're pretty handy in their own conditions (drawn series with England and South Africa attest to that) and our inability against spin is well known.

Having said that, I thought we made significant strides in India this year. 1 step forward...

Storming drive from Danny again. Alonso cracking the shits about Palmer was funny

The f3 was nuts.

He just couldn't let it go could he. Unbelievable.
He was still asking about him when Palmer was 5 seconds up the road.

It's a shame Alonso isn't in a better car because he is as mad as he is talented.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was at the game; Socceroos aren't what they used to be. Defensively poor and offensively lack imagination and genuine firepower.

Will be a tough road getting to Russia; particularly with Japan having no incentive to win or draw against the Saudi's in Saudia Arabia.

The path to Russia for the side finishing third in the group, which I suspect will be Australia, is a tough one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back