Roast Getting fed up with the commentating

Remove this Banner Ad

Just have the coverage from ch 9 and mute it and then put abc radio on, music to my ears!
He’s entitled to hate us, but that should mean he shouldn’t commentate our games, much like Eddie stands aside for our games so should he
He used to be ok, but as soon as he made a name for himself with a couple of iconic calling moments, he tries to turn every passage of play into one of those moments and it comes across as some mad ferker shouting at me

Wayne Carey remains a ******* of astronomic proportions. All he could say about a tough impressive win was that we'd beaten no one in 4 weeks and that West Coast and Richmond are the two real champion teams. What a tool.

Carey just now, Essendon didn't get the rub of the umpires and gave the umps a C rating tonight. Shows Francis' arms being chopped (not paid a mark or free) and Madgen's spoil late, arguing it should have been arms chopped or front on contact as Madgen didn't have eyes on the footy. The first was on point, the second rubbish as Madgen punched the footy and made side on contact to his hip afterwards. Mihocek's non-mark on half time wasn't mentioned.

Wayne Carey remains a ******* of astronomic proportions. All he could say about a tough impressive win was that we'd beaten no one in 4 weeks and that West Coast and Richmond are the two real champion teams. What a tool.

That christ I was at the Game so did not listen to those Pieces of S*it on Commentary

Hey, I didn’t realise this, but Essendon had injuries going into last night’s game, did anybody else know that?

Oh, and it totally escaped my notice that Michael Hurley got injured in-game? I guess that goes a long way to explain why Essendon lost to their more fancied opponent ...

Have a gander at this hilariously unashamedly biased article over on afl.com ...

Someone mentioned something that was going on in the news at the time - I can't remember the exact story but it was about being scared of paedophilia... To which I responded, "Seems childish to be scared of paedophilia."

Genuinely LIGHT paedophile joke, all things considered.
Well if ya hadda said that was the joke in the first place, yeah I'm with ya on that, pretty tame and quite humourous. He probably didn't get it.

Bruce aside (who I find is very good), you can hear it in Carey’s voice he was barracking for Essendon.

Over on fox footy Riewoldt is the worst.
Bruce is getting worse, he was up Geelong's arse last night and is almost unbearable when we play the Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back