Rumour Ginnivan Dropped

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny that you go on about a racist culture when your club stood by two white players accused of rape. One who was later convicted on a lesser charge, yet sacked the aboriginal player straight away. Even better when there was a fresh investigation into the first two and one of them was again charged in 2013 you stood by him again.
And lets not forget what that club did to Rod Owen. Just a disgusting organisation.

Rumour board, lol, just shows how even more pathetic your posts are. You garner information from a rumour board, then come on here and push and insinuate the rumour is true, then character assassinate a 19 year old kid, hope you feel good about yourself buddy.
What l have read and heard from the footballing experts we have that comment on the game, they love how a Ginnivan or a Weightman play their football, even Kane Cornes copied the Ginnivan hairdo. As they say, imitation is the greatest form of flattery.
Bit surprised your off put by an annoying small forward with a big mouth, considering you had a bloke playing for you that was nicknamed the Tip Rat. He was a big mouthed, annoying forward, was he not?
Anyway we sit outside the 8, but we are realistic of where we are as a team, and the rebuilding of a side to contend in a few years. Yet we still managed to defeat your side in round 1.....🤣
So you are on the rumour board complaining that someone is mentioning a rumour? Ok.......

So you are on the rumour board complaining that someone is mentioning a rumour? Ok.......

Not complaining about a rumour, just pointing out how pathetic some posters are that push defamatory rumours....really don't give a shite about the nonsensical rumour....
If your aware this is a thread directed at an individual, whilst trying to substantiate a pathetic rumour, and l will make comment about that....

Last edited:
It doesn't belong on the Rumour Board, it belongs on the I Just Make s**t Up Board.

Not complaining about a rumour, just pointing out how pathetic some posters are that push defamatory rumours....really don't give a shite about the nonsensical rumour....
If your aware this is a thread directed at an individual, whilst trying to substantiate a pathetic rumour, and l will make comment about that....
I think you blokes need to read the description of this board - if this is how you feel you probably shouldn't be clicking on this this board.

AFL Scandals, rumours, idle gossip. Muck raked, rubbish spoken.

Be honest - you only have an issue with this because it's a Collingwood player.

I think you blokes need to read the description of this board - if this is how you feel you probably shouldn't be clicking on this this board.

Soooo, you can just come in here, and make anything up you like?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well considering l'm a Collingwood member, l guess that would be a reasonable conclusion lol.....
Just like if it was damaging the reputation of a Melbourne player, l gather you would do the same.
Also thanks for taking a concern into what threads and posts l respond too....
I think you need to get your head around as to why l replied to the posts again....

There could be something more to it. I doubt racism. Only because Collingwood would be stupid to cover it up when it would eventually come out. Also no way Richmond let it slide. Perhaps he is just not following team rules etc. including being too mouthy. Or maybe he is crook. Although apparently at training yesterday doing a heap of running. So who knows.

So he racially abused Edwards and Richmond get Mansell to attack him, when they have players like Lynch, Riewoldt, Soldo, Nankervis that could a much better job.

I don't think the rumours are true at all, but Ginnivan is the type of cocky idiot with a mouth that makes it sound feasible that he did tbh (which is what makes rumours like this all the more potentially damaging)

He is a very talented young player no doubt, but I defintley think he is someone who will suffer from foot in mouth disease from time to time (and nothing to do with racism either, he seems to be someone who thinks with his passion/heart more than his head/common sense at times) in the heat of the moment.

Where did this rumour eminate from anyway ? Certainly wasn't this forum as far as I can as acertain

There could be something more to it. I doubt racism. Only because Collingwood would be stupid to cover it up when it would eventually come out. Also no way Richmond let it slide. Perhaps he is just not following team rules etc. including being too mouthy. Or maybe he is crook. Although apparently at training yesterday doing a heap of running. So who knows.

He said he was sick on Sunday and then didn't make an appearance at the club until the captain run yesterday. The vision I saw he looked like he was only just going.

I'm sure he's definitely sick. Whether there's anything else beside that is anyone's guess.

No way it was racial …. It would have come to light before now …. Probably just sick …. I don’t mind the little bloke …you have to admit he makes people watch the game

Mate, it's Collingwood. I'd be more surprised if he wasn't promoted to the leadership group for it.

I know you’re just being a moron and making it a club rivalry thing, but these claims genuinely hurt real victims of racism, so stfu.

You think Richmond hasn’t had racism issues in the past? ROFL.

It’s not a rumour though, it’s idiotic made up slander that can seriously damages a teenagers reputation. No one with even half a brain could believe it’s true and both clubs plus both playing lists just swept it under the carpet… unfortunately on Bigfooty a brain is optional.

I hope the people pushing these rumours get sued for defamation, let’s see these fat old slobs in court white as a ghost apologising for making up slanderous rumours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back