Gladys Berejiklian in trouble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To go quicker call your GP and get it (or find a local GP who has AZ). You just have to talk through it. I assume the apps wont be updated away from the standard advice.
Noted
I’ll leave as my second appt is only a couple of weeks away so no big deal.

it’s just interesting that the punter is left having to negotiate their way through the system to get an outcome

I know people who are front line in some states who cant get a jab, no bookings available for months.

The truth is if you actually tried to implement a less efficient, less effective, less incompetent vaccine rollout you would be hard pressed to beat what Morrison has dished up.

What we have is embarrassing.

Noted
I’ll leave as my second appt is only a couple of weeks away so no big deal.

it’s just interesting that the punter is left having to negotiate their way through the system to get an outcome
There really should be an automatic booking for your 2nd at the moment you get your 1st.

I know people who are front line in some states who cant get a jab, no bookings available for months.
It can be revealed 213,732 Queenslanders have registered interest to receive Pfizer but are still waiting to receive an invitation to make a booking as Queensland Health prioritises 1a and 1b workers as well as people due for their second dose.

The alternative might be leaving construction open, leading to 200-2,000 cases in the sector who are all then told to self-isolate and construction stops everywhere anyway, plus people get sick and might never be able to work construction again and the lockdown goes for another month or two.
Liberal supporters cant see past this weeks profits.

Just heard another ex-footballer who was also an ex-coach say "I can't understand why Victoria keeps going into lockdown, we just can't seem to get any control over it"
No mention by the host that the last 2 lockdowns have been the result of failures of SA and NSW

Do none of these clowns bother to try and understand this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's that 27 in the community/partially in the community combined or just the in the community for their entire period number?

thats the gladys 100% not in iso number. The real one (inc under investigation and partials) is apparently around 41

Last edited:
Real story is the mystery cases and the active in the community.

Not the spin, not the positioning of BRH asa fall guy. Certainly not hunting down a minor leak atNSW Health.

When you have 78 cases and can’t say how/where 1/3 of them got it and half have been out and about with it, then you can’t claim to be o top of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back