Gladys Berejiklian in trouble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

She's dead set mental.
Even at 80% vaccinated, that leaves about 1.6 million people unvaccinated.
Given that Delta infects everyone in the community, she really has to get these case numbers down, otherwise she's still going to have heaps of community cases.

She's dead set mental.
Even at 80% vaccinated, that leaves about 1.6 million people unvaccinated.
Given that Delta infects everyone in the community, she really has to get these case numbers down, otherwise she's still going to have heaps of community cases.
Are those people going to get vaccinated though? Chances to get vaccinated have been around for ages to the most vulnerable. If they're not vaccinated when the rest of the population has caught up they've put their own life in their hands

Are those people going to get vaccinated though? Chances to get vaccinated have been around for ages to the most vulnerable. If they're not vaccinated when the rest of the population has caught up they've put their own life in their hands

Hard to know. Of course there is going to be your anti-vaxers and the like. It still leaves alot of unvaccinated people though.

Hard to know. Of course there is going to be your anti-vaxers and the like. It still leaves alot of unvaccinated people though.
It does, and overseas it is the unvaccinated that is the problem. I do wish there was more reporting of the overseas cases to try and boost vaccination rates (along with setting a target date)

It does, and overseas it is the unvaccinated that is the problem. I do wish there was more reporting of the overseas cases to try and boost vaccination rates (along with setting a target date)
How to deal with the Unvaxxed could be a major issue in the upcoming Canadian federal election.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the stuff the Jik burbled today in her presser shows she's delusional. Added to being a friend of the corrupt, poisonous, and feckless. And what a bunch of toadies the NSW medya is. Grrr!

mzV0JPi.jpg

Geeez that must be a really heavy blow being a NSW resident knowing you'll probably be isolated from the rest of the country/world indefinitely.

Yep :(
Have elderly parents and other elderly close family members in Perth. All in their 80s. (+ just about all my other closest family members are in Perth, apart from my teen kids here with me in Greater lesser Sydney).

I disagree, Guy should be included in a corruption probe

gotta love a planning minister who looks after his mates with his very first decision

he would have loved QLD in the 1980's

You can ask 5 people and they'll all tell you different versions or interpretations of what the current rules are.
And for people that hardly go out any more. Like teens who don't do any of the family food shopping anymore like they used to help with.
When they do go out, its really hard to remember what the rules are.
As they have often changed from when they last went out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back