News Global TV app

Remove this Banner Ad

I have mentioned this app in a couple of threads but I thought it might be a good idea to put up the info for every one to see it . There are better ways of finding streams for some things but this is a handy app that so far I have been able to watch English Premier League games that have been on Optus , cricket shown on Fox and hopefully the AFL from Fox Footy as well .

Unlike the official channels , everything on this app is free . It’s free to download from apple store or Microsoft store and probably google store although I haven’t checked out the google store yet .

There is no cost , no sign up , a very small program . You stream the channels so no need for antenna issues .

So when you open the app it comes up with a list of countries. I will choose England for this example. You click on England and a list of stations comes up . There are a lot but there is no guide saying what’s on the channels . You really have to just click on channels and see what’s on . I know for example the EPL is on Flow1 channel . The fox cricket stuff is on SportsMax and sometimes on Flow1 channels.

Other channels you can watch include Discovery channel , Animal channel , Disney cartoon channel , cooking channel, various movie channels, lots of sports channels , HBO channel important for upcoming Game Of Thrones final season, Cartoon Network , MTV , lots of 24hour news channels and so many others that I’ve never heard of lol.

If you choose another country from the list instead of England then there are so many other channels . Some are in English but with foreign subtitles and some are in whatever that language is . Every country has a different selection of channels , the basics are usually the same but so many others as well.

I haven’t even scratched the surface of what’s available so far . The only annoying thing is the lack of a guide saying what’s on at that time on each of the channels. This means that sometimes you spend all your time just going from channel to channel to see what’s on . But this is a small price to pay .

I’ve also noticed that on some of the foreign countries like Russia the streamed channels don’t always come up and start . But so far I haven’t had that issue with England.

Do remember of course that you are streaming the channels so that will count against any limit you might have with your ISP plan . I gave unlimited from TPG so it’s not an issue for me .

This program is not illegal, if it was Apple and Microsoft wouldn’t have it on their store sites . Not doubt when Murdoch finds out about it he will kick up a fuss but who gives a monkeys uncle about him anyway .

If you start watching I recommend keeping a list of what channel is showing what so you know for the future and can tell others as well .

The program itself is extremely simple to use , no worrying about settings or anything . Just download and then click on the app icon and that’s it .

I hope someone else can use this app as much as I do already . Potential is Sky high . Maybe in the future the makers will release a version with some sort of TV guide , but then that will greatly increase the size of the file I guess .

Enjoy

Go Saints

Don’t think like I did , Bowie Tv channel isn’t a channel about the great David Bowie , but a small channel dedicated to some small town somewhere called Bowie lmao .

The Country Network is Country music channel .

10CR channel is showing Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh test match .

MUTV is of course Man United channel .

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back