Go Vics, stick it up those moron croweaters!!

Remove this Banner Ad

the only moron around here is you. You won the Pura Cup match, we won the Merc cup match, at least we are respectable in both comps whereas you stink in the 1 day form of the game !

easty, respectable in both forms my arse. We just flogged you. That was a crap effort by a side with everything to play for. Weak as piss. no chance of playing int he final. Bloody hopeless.

Go Klinger.

Go the Vics. Poor old Easty, looks like his beloved Redbacks won't make the final of anything. At least we have a chance of making it in the real form of the game. There's always next year!

Good double of 117 and 95 by Blewey, his average for the year is now over 70. The race for an Ashes Tour berth is hotting up.

As for the Vics, good on ya for making the final (maybe) where you'll get flogged by Queensland in 3 days.

EASTY
What sort of supporter are you for hoping your team loses ?
frown.gif

------------------
"Hey ,just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand"

I agree with you Easty, we are a much better team than Victoria, and i agree with whoever said our collapse was a piss weak effort.

But why do you go for a victorian side, and name yaself after a vic, if you hate victoria so much???

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

Well Easty, looks like I'll have to barrack for your Redbacks!
South Aust. is not better than Victoria. We beat you at the MCG and in Adelaide in the Pura Cup. If you were better than us you would win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by eastaugh36:
lets hope so ant, The redbacks play QLD soon and in a way I hope QLD beat us so that the prictorians cant finish top !

hahahahahahhehehehehehehehehhahahahahahahaha
hehehehehehahahahahahhehehehehehahhahahahahah

As if you got any chance of beating them anyway

hahahahahahhehehehehehehahahahahahhehehehehe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back