Win Prizes Goal Kicker Knockout Comp 2017 - Round 2 - Congrats Okinakashi

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, I've completely forgotten about this again :(. If it's not too late (25 mins to bounce) I'll take Lachie Neale. Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry I didn't have a chance to warn everyone before the game to get their tips in. Unfortunately I was too busy getting ******* saturated at Adelaide Oval. I'll have the results up tomorrow morning!

No worries Alikat. We understand. It's going to take a while to sort through all those goals we kicked. :)

Well with not many goals kicked, there were a lot of casualties of the comp this week.

So congratulations to Okinakashi being the only person to choose one of our 4 goal kickers this week. You'll soon be the proud owner of a new boot - and you owe Cam a beer.

Special mentions to:
DudleyDocker who was out of the comp last week after Mundy didn't score - and still managed to pick a non goal-kicker this week.
lw11 who picked Taberner twice this competition - so even if Tabs had kicked a goal on the weekend would still be out of the comp (I'll try & keep all previous weeks selections up for the next competition so you can keep better track of it)
and Dock_king who didn't pick this week and, despite being one of our only players who showed up for the game, Hamling didn't kick a goal.

There'll be a few people here (including myself) who have exams over the next couple of weeks so I'll be giving the competition a rest during the bye weeks. Next competition will be starting up in Round 14 for Freo v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back