Strategy Gold Coast SUNS Fantasy/SC/DT Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

Has kk gotten over his calf injury during the Nab? No lingering effects?

Good luck, I sure hope GAJ is back. Love watching him. I don't have him in SC because I'm worried about his recent injury history.
gary.JPG
your loss :p

i didn't have him last year to start with due to his price (lucky me). he's a fair bit cheaper this year, and all reports say he's ready to explode again. the 'sore foot' was codeword for 'doesn't wanna play pointless, shitty preseason competition', i'd imagine.

Just how confident are you guys GAJ will stay fit? He's a dice roll for DT this year and its him or Fyfe for me. Couldn't see a DT thread, sorry for intrusion. Hope Matty Rosa has a good crack :thumbsu:
in terms of fitness, he's as good as a 31 year old can be by all reports. knee injury is behind him, and he's had over a year and a bit to get used to the shoulder.

also, i said it in the adelaide preseason match thread but matty rosa looks like class. well, compared to our guys anyway haha. all night he had clean gathers & disposal, even in the humid conditions, and our guys were fumbling it. looks like a good pick up so far, hope he goes alright too.

s**t didn't see this thread. Sorry!
Yeah think I might wait and see with GAJ. I don't think he's gonna pull out the ballistic numbers he was when he was 27/28/29. Rosa great pickup. Will do well for you guys. Can rack them up big time if on his game.

possibly, but I think there's better value for money in terms of mid-pricers.

Do you mind if I ask where you think he will play mostly? On the wing?

Do you mind if I ask where you think he will play mostly? On the wing?
I think he'll still play a fair bit of the games in the midfield, he's great at centre clearance work. no swallow or o'meara, and prestia is not 100% match fit, so he'll still be spending a fair bit of time in the middle. when he's not there he'll be playing up forward i'd imagine.

Lol either say what you know or GTFO of here mate. Whats the point in posting that.
I'd rather GTFO then, the point is that if what I heard is true (from a very credible source) - we will all need a back up plan. Take it or leave it but I'm not giving anything else away. See ya later then champ and I'll expect an apology via PM if late out is confirmed. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd rather GTFO then, the point is that if what I heard is true (from a very credible source) - we will all need a back up plan. Take it or leave it but I'm not giving anything else away. See ya later then champ and I'll expect an apology via PM if late out is confirmed. :thumbsu:
Apology for what? You coming in with some nostradamus bullshit expecting us to feed from your nipple?

Unless you're prepared to actually state what you 'know', then go away. Nobody cares. Coming into our board claiming secret knowledge that you're not actually willing to share is a guaranteed way to piss people off. Try working on your social skills.

Apology for what? You coming in with some nostradamus bullshit expecting us to feed from your nipple?

Unless you're prepared to actually state what you 'know', then go away. Nobody cares. Coming into our board claiming secret knowledge that you're not actually willing to share is a guaranteed way to piss people off. Try working on your social skills.

This. Kk may well still be struggling with the injury he picked up a couple of weeks ago, and may be a late out, but coming on here and vaguely mentioning you know something but dont want to share it is pointless. Either post what you know or dont bother mentioning it. It happens all over bigfooty and is why it gets a bad wrap.

EDIT: Dont actually have kk in my team so it doesnt affect my DT. But does hurt my emotions if hes out. :):( Will have to rely on Malceski :eek:

BlacreJacks one of the guys at the ground at the moment watching the reserves is saying the same thing. well, more the fact ah chee actually told him that he's playing haha.

if you have this kind of info in the future, don't be all "buzzfeed" about it, trying to be mysterious or whatever. just creates tension, as seen above.

Thanks, mate.

Did Touk Miller leave the ground early? Saw that he might be injured

He did suffer a minor ankle sprain. Although right now i'm leading to him playing this week, he will have to pass a fitness test tomorrow before leaves

Remove this Banner Ad

Back