Gold Coast SUNS guernsey discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there ANY news regarding our new sponsor, coming in to our first home game of the season i was expecting the sponsor to have been announced. Leaving our back plain is going to be a pain for the Suns (In money sense). Anyway, I asked the club in early Feb and they said the new apparel partner would be announced the same time as the New Major Sponsor.

Is there ANY news regarding our new sponsor, coming in to our first home game of the season i was expecting the sponsor to have been announced. Leaving our back plain is going to be a pain for the Suns (In money sense). Anyway, I asked the club in early Feb and they said the new apparel partner would be announced the same time as the New Major Sponsor.
Its 100% worrying they havent done anything.

There was a new sponsor I'd never seen before on rockets sleeve and on the sponsor board behind him in an interview yesterday. Can't remember who it was though. Could that be the new back of guernsey sponsor, just unannounced at this stage.?
It is AusWorld- shorts sponsor

74295-gold-coast-suns-2017-mens-replica-training-guernseypre-sale-1000.jpg

New training guernsey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really like this geursey except for the hostplus logo in the middle
It is very European football.
It's a training guernsey. It's normal for the sponsors to be on the chest/gut like that. In fact, that's small compared to the majority of others. Just be thankful it doesn't take up the whole chest

I like it. Same design as our clash isn't it (or very close).

I wonder if with the talk of xblades changing our design up a bit we are having a look at potential designs on our training guernseys? (Obviously out blue instead of the navy)

Brisbane’s impressive QClash win has led to another victory over the Gold Coast Suns
Andrew Hamilton, AFL, The Courier-Mail
April 4, 2017 9:08pm
BRISBANE’S QClash win has led to another victory over the Suns, with the Lions winning a new sponsorship deal with The Coffee Club.

Both clubs were in negotiations with the Queensland-based national coffee chain.

The Coffee Club opted to go with the Lions as coaches sponsor for the next two years.

“The Brisbane Lions have been energised by the arrival of senior coach Chris Fagan, and we are thrilled to be a part of the club’s growth at this time,’’ The Coffee Club managing director Stephen Berry said.

The Lions are also enjoying some healthy internal competition courtesy of improvements in the NEAFL side.

Last year the reserves were belted comprehensively by the Swans in both their matches but, on Saturday, the Lions had a solid win.

Fagan said it had led to heated competition for positions in the senior side.

He pointed out Claye Beams, Josh Schache and draftees Jarrod Berry, Hugh McCluggage and Cedric Cox as standouts worthy of consideration when the match committee meets on Wednesday.

Brisbane produced a brave fightback against the Bombers on Saturday night before fading to lose by 27 points.

Fagan intends to put an end to the “honourable loss” mentality of recent years and, although he gave credit for the fightback, he made it known he was not happy with the performance.

“There are quite a few blokes knocking on the door from the NEAFL,’’ he said.

89efe76f4c20e2083a55795d727d352a

“The good thing is it puts pressure on everyone in the AFL team to perform.’’

Remove this Banner Ad

Back