Gold Coast SUNS guernsey discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

When did we hire Spielberg to put out all these videos that have been coming out recently?? Looks good GCFC Digital and team.

Also, weird choice in Witts to show it off? Did they accidentally just produce an XXL and he was the only one big enough to fit?

"Time constraints meant a redesign wasn’t possible for the 2017 season but the Suns and XBlades are already in the process of transforming the guernsey for 2018."

Awesome.... hopefully.

Wait, why is Jimmy Bartel involved?? What does he know about guernsey design?

Just read port wrote to the afl asking if we could wear our clash guernsey as the chinese colours red and gold wouldn't help in their push to make new fans in the chinese market... no s**t! But if you wanna go out and organise games in china and then make us use our home game for it then i wouldn't expect too many favours.. if its our home game then we should be plugging our membership all over the stadium and the telecast.. walk away better off then them!

Just read port wrote to the afl asking if we could wear our clash guernsey as the chinese colours red and gold wouldn't help in their push to make new fans in the chinese market... no s**t! But if you wanna go out and organise games in china and then make us use our home game for it then i wouldn't expect too many favours.. if its our home game then we should be plugging our membership all over the stadium and the telecast.. walk away better off then them!
Well they can add a bit more money to the pot if they want us to change our colours for that game :p

We would have to be stupid to wear the away strip and if the AFL suggests it based off Ports request the Coch needs to get involved and tell them to * right off

This is a huge opportunity for us and we signed a deal based on known criteria so if they change it we can and should back out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its actually got me luke warm about the china game, im not sold but i can see the potential.. seen the money they are throwing around in the soccer :eek:

Its actually got me luke warm about the china game, im not sold but i can see the potential.. seen the money they are throwing around in the soccer :eek:

Think of all those Chinese tourists soaking it up on our beaches...

INSfiT_3e042554a48b5d64e389feb1f49fd92a.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back