Gold Coast - what the hell is happening here?

Remove this Banner Ad

That
Have kicked a grand total of two points in their last four final quarters.

Today in particular, they were 31 points up at three-quarter time with two extra rotations on the bench and still couldn't score.

I don't think I've seen a team, especially in the professional era, who has so conistently dropped their bundle as the game comes to an end.

Is this a fitness failure from the Suns or do they exhibit the signs of a mentally weak culture?
Is a damning stat

Have kicked a grand total of two points in their last four final quarters.

Today in particular, they were 31 points up at three-quarter time with two extra rotations on the bench and still couldn't score.

I don't think I've seen a team, especially in the professional era, who has so conistently dropped their bundle as the game comes to an end.

Is this a fitness failure from the Suns or do they exhibit the signs of a mentally weak culture?
Stewart Dew needs to can pie night on Thursdays.

Or... a great way to hide tanking?
I mean if Lynch is definitely gone, if you drop to 17th or 18th then that compensation pick would look better than anything you'll be getting in a trade.

the players are tanking in the most embarrassing way possible in hopes that gil will merge them with a melbourne club or at least move them to tassie

Really? Taking pot shots at North Melbourne when you've had one good year of footy? We spanked you for over 11 years get outta here seriously

Huh? I wasn't having a go at North I was using them as a demonstration of a club who didn't trade out everyone and their mother to load up on draft picks and rebounded back up the ladder quickly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The last thing they need is more draft picks...dead serious they need real leaders

What "leaders", in the right talent range, would they be getting for Tom Lynch?

Yes, they need leaders, but thats a completely different conversation.

I reckon most clubs would be left mentally weak and unfit if they had the same fixture GCS has had this season.

Very good point

It was Webster who went down in the first too. Top 3 BnF lock and the only one on our anywhere near AA40 discussion from our list atm as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back