Golden Rivers FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How bad is Callow's knee? will he be right for 2011? I havent seen him play but would he be good enough to make it in the CMFL?

How bad is Callow's knee? will he be right for 2011? I havent seen him play but would he be good enough to make it in the CMFL?

Don't know when Callow will be back playing, but am pretty sure he played CMFL interleague back in around 2006, and he would definately be good enough to make it in the CMFL again.

Don't know when Callow will be back playing, but am pretty sure he played CMFL interleague back in around 2006, and he would definately be good enough to make it in the CMFL again.

dont know about callow's knee, i saw the 2011 wandella coaching gig being advertised in the paper so i assume he wont be playing or wont be playing a big part... i might even apply :D

Callow not in the vacinity next year, advertised the spot as he is off with the cheese and kisses to a northern oasis! If they retain players, bulk of and get a few i dont think it matters 2 much who coaches them, they will go ok.

Maybe Igor could give 'em one of his famous "C'mon boys...we hate these c*%#'s". That should nearly be enough to get the hair on the back of the neck stand on end.;)
Hair standing up on mine at the thought of it:D He could get a gig on footy classified!!! LOL A smokey for the job perhaps Vet :) Gor could come out my way:cool:

Where is brydan morrison going to go vet. Wandella, murrabit or p.hill.
Regardless of the end of year selection Byrdos should stick with Kerang, i would think that his folks might see it a bit differently:confused: However if he jumps lets hope it is to the south towards the hill and his old mentor:thumbsu:

Having not spoken to Brydos myself, I do know there are clubs chasing this young guns signature. Not only in the GRFL but as far away as the NCFL and LVFL (Not Pyramid Hill either). But in saying this, there is a slight possibility that he could stay. Slight being the operative word. If I was on Kerang's committee, I would be sending blokes around STAT, if not already. There may be a change in the Coaching and that could be the stand alone factor. I mean let's face it, Brydos is a gun and would walk into any CMFL side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back