Golden Rivers FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't take that club to long to move on the Kerang 2's they only got bundled out on Saturday. Your right though Vet there isn't anyone in that team worth that sort of coin, except Birchmore, he wouldn't get out of bed for less than $400 would he.
All about the love now for Phil, the best kick i've ever seen:D Quamby paid a young kerang kid $125 a game to get him there a few years ago, straight out of U17's to compare apples and oranges, this years boys are worth a lot more than him! Guess that's how it works out there:confused: Hey vet, i might try to get a few over here, might have coached a few of them, any chance of a team manager up for grabs;)

All about the love now for Phil, the best kick i've ever seen:D Quamby paid a young kerang kid $125 a game to get him there a few years ago, straight out of U17's to compare apples and oranges, this years boys are worth a lot more than him! Guess that's how it works out there:confused: Hey vet, i might try to get a few over here, might have coached a few of them, any chance of a team manager up for grabs;)

Tell me who and then I will telll you if you are even close?

Thats who I was referring to, am I correct? Had a very good year this year did Ash.
I dare say you are correct and have seen his name in the best a fair few times its great to see him doing so well... how will quamby go next year if they do get the morison brothers, rylan delamare, and james murphy ??

I dare say you are correct and have seen his name in the best a fair few times its great to see him doing so well... how will quamby go next year if they do get the morison brothers, rylan delamare, and james murphy ??

Pretty well I would imagine although I don't know if any formal contact has been made with these guys it could well just be innuendo at this stage. Would be more than welcome if they wanted to come out for a kick though.

Pretty well I would imagine although I don't know if any formal contact has been made with these guys it could well just be innuendo at this stage. Would be more than welcome if they wanted to come out for a kick though.
With the likes of those blokes put into quambys side how well would quamby go in 2011 seeings as the made there finals birth this year which is great to see but unfortuantly falling short to murrabit how well so you think quamby could go could it be the end a 13 year drought and stop wandellas dominace of the grfl ??

With the likes of those blokes put into quambys side how well would quamby go in 2011 seeings as the made there finals birth this year which is great to see but unfortuantly falling short to murrabit how well so you think quamby could go could it be the end a 13 year drought and stop wandellas dominace of the grfl ??

Wouldn't that be wonderful, if we added those mentioned and a couple of other key players then who knows anything is possible. I think we need to get a few signatures before we get too excited though. Having said that, talk it up if you want.

Wouldn't that be wonderful, if we added those mentioned and a couple of other key players then who knows anything is possible. I think we need to get a few signatures before we get too excited though. Having said that, talk it up if you want.
It would be a beautiful thing to see the saints back ontop haha so you add bryden morison, dylan morison, rylan delamare, james murphy, and even a few others from different places the sainters are looking pretty for 2011 watch out wandella haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be a beautiful thing to see the saints back ontop haha so you add bryden morison, dylan morison, rylan delamare, james murphy, and even a few others from different places the sainters are looking pretty for 2011 watch out wandella haha

good to hear the saints r already at it but as snibs said, need a few key position players but every club loves depth so get as many as u can. look buddy u can't expect 2's players from the cmfl to come out here n win a premiership, no matter how good they were in the 2's or when they were playing 3rd's u still need quality senior players from grfl, yes we produce very good players, or quality seniors from cmfl to win the flag. no 2's cmfl player i know of can win a senior grfl grand final off his own boot, n thats a fact!

oh really?

Ash is a good kid who always had the pedigree, i wanted him to stay at kerang, good to see he is travelling ok, must earn a bit more now or is he considered a local and is all about the love? As with last year i'm sure quite a few clubs will be after kerang two's players, i'm after a few myself! Some good names there and i hope that Quamby get a few bigger ones than that to assist, seem to be on the up!

HAHAHAHA!!!! Yeah mate. Open Check book needed though. From reading a couple of posts in the LVFL thread, that is what the 'Hill have according to a few posters.
I would like to finish my time in the game at the Blues but open to any offers that may be tabled. lmao.

HAHAHAHA!!!! Yeah mate. Open Check book needed though. From reading a couple of posts in the LVFL thread, that is what the 'Hill have according to a few posters.
I would like to finish my time in the game at the Blues but open to any offers that may be tabled. lmao.
Mate do you take cards, what's a cheque book??? Apparently they think we waste it out here, lets see how next year pans out. Will look at you as long as i dont have to drive around to ya house and get you again:D:D a new man i hear, good stuff:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back