Golden Rivers FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is stupid..... He will kill em, prob could even win a league B & F.. His goin to have an operation on it, than after that he should be back to normal... He will be a GUN recruit in that league... And will be good at the socail events.....

Macorna would be slightly disappointed with the loss of Metro after his season this year, hardly played and surely the club would feel that he owe's a year? Although there is every chance he may be back before retirement? As for your comment lucy, majority of the clubs in the GRFL would have whipped Wycheproof Narraport last season therefore I feel that Metro will slot into the wyche team, and the North Central "Major League" no worries at all!!!!

Might have to get the head recruiting officer on to this then, which just happens to be his old man, so they should be able to catch up pretty easily!!

well aware of thats thanks pie head fair bit to ask from a kid travelling from say Ballarat back to nully?wats the senior side looking like kids gunna get a run? or too many players another seconds grand final?

well aware of thats thanks pie head fair bit to ask from a kid travelling from say Ballarat back to nully?wats the senior side looking like kids gunna get a run? or too many players another seconds grand final?

Spoke to Kyle last week on a few occasions about what his aspirations are in regards to footy next season, said he is unsure of whether he'll head to uni or not but was 99% sure that he will be donning the maroon again Keithy boy! He was actually quite disappointed with such a rumour, was hoping that you could associate him with a bit better team than Lexton!!!

Nully - Look to be losing Moose Poyner, but should retain most others. have recruited pretty well with Brad Ryan, Andrew Ryan a chance, Scott Baxter, Scott Smith, Brett Smith back playing after a year off, Snake Robertson and Lachie Paull. Hopefully a couple of others not to far away.

is this scott smith from the wimmera football league?

you sure hes not staying in the WFL, and his brother is coming across to join him...

is this scott smith from the wimmera football league?
you sure hes not staying in the WFL, and his brother is coming across to join him...

Yes it is. None of his brothers are heading to the WFL, he is coming to join his brothers at Nully. Glenn is AC, Brett is coming back after a year off and Arren will be travelling home from Uni.

Yes thats unfortanate true.. Talkin to him on the wkend and wants 2 play with his mate Josh White out there. Bit sad after only a couple of games this year with us... All best Metro out there, was a laugh havin u round the club... All best mate:thumbsu::thumbsu:
I hear macorna have found a replacement for Metro in Adam Pollard from moula.

Where does Metro live???

Can we get some reports on some clubs to get a better understanding of what the league will be like next season?? Haven't heard a lot lately....
Nully - Look to be losing Moose Poyner, but should retain most others. have recruited pretty well with Brad Ryan, Andrew Ryan a chance, Scott Baxter, Scott Smith, Brett Smith back playing after a year off, Snake Robertson and Lachie Paull. Hopefully a couple of others not to far away.
Macorna - Have lost Metro but are usually there abouts. Any recruits signed???
Wandella - Appear to be going again and are sounding like they will have a handy team.
Murrabit - Billy McGowan a good recruit, is he bringing others?? Has Josh Bray gone to Kerang?? Is Brad Hein staying on??
Moula - Nothing heard about Lee Anderson, is he coaching. Kane Evans back to Swan Hill, anyone else coming/going??
Ultima - Have Pat Mahon coaching, but as he was already a player there can he lure others out?? Promising reports early but its all gone quiet now.
Hay - Got the money, can't get the players
Wakool - Does this town still exist?? Haven't heard boo from them.
Quamby - Do they have a coach yet?? Have heard they are trying a few players from the Swan Hill area which is good to hear. Hopefully they can secure a few and be competitive again next season.

Has been pretty quiet so trying to get some discussion. What can people add to this???
josh brays papers are signed to kerang will be a bit quiet at work for him you would think!!! has tyntynder confirmed simon morton as there coach or is the new dogs commitee still checking out his track record?

Spoke to Kyle last week on a few occasions about what his aspirations are in regards to footy next season, said he is unsure of whether he'll head to uni or not but was 99% sure that he will be donning the maroon again Keithy boy! He was actually quite disappointed with such a rumour, was hoping that you could associate him with a bit better team than Lexton!!!

i cant do everything
my knowledge ant as good as it used to be on the ballarat and district league/teams

heard a rumor macorna been talking to a 6 time premiership player from calivil? any word on this?

I can confirm Macorna are talking to a lot of guys about playing at tigerland next year, like I'm sure every other club is also doing.

Lets just wait until clearances start rolling in before we talk things up to much, I find dropping names at this time of year just makes you look like an idiot when they decide to pull the pin.

2 confirmed losses for the coming year are Murch and John Roberts both great clubman and will be missed out Macorna way, I no both read this thread occasionally so I will wish them all the best with there footy next year.

Which clubs are still looking for coaches, have heard Quamby signed a guy from Golden Square as coach don't know a name though, Anderson, Wilson and Mason all going round again, Ryan at Nully, McGowan at Murrabit, Pat Mahon at Ultima seems to be confirmed. Any news from Hay or Wakool?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can confirm Macorna are talking to a lot of guys about playing at tigerland next year, like I'm sure every other club is also doing.

Lets just wait until clearances start rolling in before we talk things up to much, I find dropping names at this time of year just makes you look like an idiot when they decide to pull the pin.

2 confirmed losses for the coming year are Murch and John Roberts both great clubman and will be missed out Macorna way, I no both read this thread occasionally so I will wish them all the best with there footy next year.

Which clubs are still looking for coaches, have heard Quamby signed a guy from Golden Square as coach don't know a name though, Anderson, Wilson and Mason all going round again, Ryan at Nully, McGowan at Murrabit, Pat Mahon at Ultima seems to be confirmed. Any news from Hay or Wakool?

What about *****? hasn't he also moved up north?

josh brays papers are signed to kerang will be a bit quiet at work for him you would think!!! has tyntynder confirmed simon morton as there coach or is the new dogs commitee still checking out his track record?
Yeah they would have to take that into consideration I suspect. I think it is similar to most wandella coaches over the last 15 years. Oh except wilson

Coaches

Hay have signed dusty duggan as coach for next season, as for Wakool they were still advertising in the guardian last week and cut off date was 9th december, no doubt blokes jumpin out of their skins to take that job!!!

With "Kick it to me" McGowan to Murrabit, will this push Nats Henry out to CHF??
This will be a hard match up for most I would think. Both brilliant kicks of the ball. Both big bodies.

With "Kick it to me" McGowan to Murrabit, will this push Nats Henry out to CHF??
This will be a hard match up for most I would think. Both brilliant kicks of the ball. Both big bodies.

This sounds like a pretty big rumour, but I have heard the Morto will be coaching Tyntynder and taking Hein, Henry and Randall with him. I probably don't believe it at the moment, however I did hear that Hein was keen to have a go in the CMFL before he gets too old.

These are the facts:

1. Simon Morton has been appointed coach of Tyntynder
2. Nathan Henry has been appointed Assistant coach of Murrabit.

The rest is rumour and innuendo.

This sounds like a pretty big rumour, but I have heard the Morto will be coaching Tyntynder and taking Hein, Henry and Randall with him. I probably don't believe it at the moment, however I did hear that Hein was keen to have a go in the CMFL before he gets too old.

which Hein do you speak off because Nick is in bendigo and should have a crack at BFL and see how he goes when he has to be accountable.

which Hein do you speak off because Nick is in bendigo and should have a crack at BFL and see how he goes when he has to be accountable.

Was talking about Brad Hein. I believe Tyntynder are having a crack and rightly so, long kick, pace and a great goal sense would be handy in any team. Thanks for clearing it up Snibs, was unaware Nats was AC next year.

Nathan Dunne to coach Quamby next year if they are unable to find anyone else. Heard this from one of Dunny's better friends from university on the weekend. Can you confirm Snibs???

Nackas;13215964[B said:
]Nathan Dunne to coach Quamby next year if they are unable to find anyone else.[/B] Heard this from one of Dunny's better friends from university on the weekend. Can you confirm Snibs???

Pretty sure ex. President Tim Free will put his hand up first if this was the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back