Good Call Bad Call 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I liken our current situation to GWS and Gold Coast in their formative years with a splattering of older players but otherwise a very young list that has been thrown together in the last 3 years. Which means we will hopefully improve rapidly like GWS did. GC/BC

Full of hope call. Forgetting how much high end freebies GWS had and how many veterans they were able to pries from other clubs call.

Club will need to show on field improvement (not necessarily win/loss) for Bolton to coach in 2020. GC/BC.

Good Call . I would like to see shu debut but in two weeks GCBC

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good call. Would like to see TDK and Shu get at least a game or two before the year is over.

Club will need to show on field improvement (not necessarily win/loss) for Bolton to coach in 2020. GC/BC.

We have no right to expect every first year player to debut. GC/BC
Good call, realistic call. We've had our hands forced this year into playing kids well before we've had to, and keeping them in there well after they really should've had a rest.
Full of hope call. Forgetting how much high end freebies GWS had and how many veterans they were able to pries from other clubs call.

Good call. Would like to see TDK and Shu get at least a game or two before the year is over.

Fair call, hopefully a pessimistic call, like to think the club knows where we're at already call. I'm hoping we improve drastically on the field next year, but I think Bolts has until 2020 barring a genuine catastrophe - like, off-field controversy with a basis in fact, the sort of which I don't even want to write on here for fear that a journalist might read it and quote me as an anonymous source - I can't see him getting replaced before then. That said, there's a fair chance that the rumblings we're hearing already will take full voice should our fortunes not improve.

We will not win this week, the performance will cause talkback and print to go haywire, yet our club will still resemble a Buckingham Palace guard. GC/BC?

opposition fans will be quick to dismiss any success we have in the future with comments like "of course you're winning - took 25 years and all that help from the afl though" - good call bad call?

Good call but irrelevant call. When we win #17 all the opposition fans can go **** themselves call.

If we don't improve significantly by the end of 2021, I wouldn't begrudge Cripps if he exercised free agency.

Good call / bad call / let's all kill ferris call?

We have no right to expect every first year player to debut. GC/BC

Hopeful call, delusional call, 16 injured puppies call. 1st year players are the only ones fit call. Must play 26 games including JLT call!

Nemo will go backwards call, next year call, broken leg call. Too much to young GC/BC?

Good call but irrelevant call. When we win #17 all the opposition fans can go **** themselves call.

If we don't improve significantly by the end of 2021, I wouldn't begrudge Cripps if he exercised free agency.

Whoa, whoa there, think you’ve taken this a little far. There is to be no thinking of CFC without P.Cripps (can’t smile without you playing in the background).

Let's all kill Ferris call.

Begrudge everyone leaving, just some less than others.

At some point, Pickett's going to actually do something and cease being the short speedy version of an 'almost' player Shaun Hampson was, GC/BC?

s**t Ferris, I think you are over doing the calls a bit mate. GC/BC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back