Club Legend
Dec 4, 2001
at home
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
In Hodge We Trust
Good luck this evening Crow's fans.

From the Hawthorn perspective, this should be a ripping contest. We have a terrible record at AAMI, a long list of injured players and clouds over three or four of our best half dozen available, will have debuted five as a result already this year, and have drifted to $2.10 with the bookies for tonight.

However, the Hawks' v2008 has shown plenty to be 10:1 at the halfway point. Buddy's flying, the gameplan mostly works, Birdman and Kenny Mc who always rips us a newie are out, and the pressure of expectation is on the other team for a change.

Will Croad play? Will Campbell play? Will Dew play? Will Bateman play? These are significant questions for the Hawks' fortunes tonight.

I'm not confident of a win, but I am confident we'll see a cracking game of footy. I hope both sides get through without further injuries or suspensions and provide us fans with plenty of encouragement regardless of result.

Good luck Crows. GO HAWKS!!

Have not look to a Crows game this much in a very long time :thumbsu:

WHY

We are about to find out where we are at tonight is act 1 of a 5 act play

Act 1 Hawthorn
Act 2 Brisbane
INTERMISSION
Act 3 Geelong
Act 4 Collingwood
Act 5 Port

All 5 would be good 4-1 ok 3-2 just a pass
2-3, 1-4 or 0-5 fail

Have not look to a Crows game this much in a very long time :thumbsu:

WHY

We are about to find out where we are at tonight is act 1 of a 5 act play

Act 1 Hawthorn
Act 2 Brisbane
INTERMISSION
Act 3 Geelong
Act 4 Collingwood
Act 5 Port

All 5 would be good 4-1 ok 3-2 just a pass
2-3, 1-4 or 0-5 fail

I say we will be 3-2 or 2-3 in those five games. 0-5 is very unlikely. Three very tough away games will be a test. The Brisbane game should be a win but who knows????.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back