How are you celebrating the good times?

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone at the club has been very clear: they did very well last year and this year is bringing in the bacon.

How are you celebrating the wonderful success of our club, which doesn't ever need to ever present itself in results. Extensions all-around!!!

Everyone at the club has been very clear: they did very well last year and this year is bringing in the bacon.

How are you celebrating the wonderful success of our club, which doesn't ever need to ever present itself in results. Extensions all-around!!!

Im enjoying getting up from my slumber early in the morning in Portugal to watch such a powerful team in their prime. Oh...and what a coach. Im sure glad we jumped on him early before he got ripped from us. The most sought after coach in AFL circles needs to be made to feel welcome.

Im enjoying getting up from my slumber early in the morning in Portugal to watch such a powerful team in their prime. Oh...and what a coach. Im sure glad we jumped on him early before he got ripped from us. The most sought after coach in AFL circles needs to be made to feel welcome.
Glorious success! Future teams will study the blue print

Understandably I had prepared myself for the season by giving myself an erection by thinking about teams getting rebound 50s against the Crows. With that I was ready to ejaculate the second the team for round 1 was announced. So many amazing players packed into the powerful side, amazing.

They love the flexibility to suck

It is a great strategy, you don't need to worry about losing if you don't try early in the game, and then when the other team tires and/or managers their players (Managing players is forbidden at the Crows) then we can kick a few goals and get praised for having a good fight back. It is almost like winning! But you don't have to try nearly as hard.

They thought they were hard done by and would automatically make the 8.

We recruited no one except for Burgess whilst losing McAdam and Doedee.

The club and players spoke like finals was just going to happen but add the Freo loss next week and then the Dees and reality has set in.

The AFL competition does not sit still.

The club are ****ed. Nicks is ****ed. Ogilvie and his lack of midfield drafting are ****ed. Our cheerleading supporters are ****ed. You get what you deserve when you are muppets.

Last edited:
They thought they were hard done by and would automatically make the 8.

We recruited no one except for Burgess whilst losing McAdam.

The club and players spoke like finals was just going to happen but add the Freo loss next week and then the Dees and reality has set in.

The AFL competition does not sit still.

The club are ****ed. Nicks is ****ed. Ogilvie and his lack of midfield drafting are ****ed. Our cheerleading supporters are ****ed. You get what you deserve when you are muppets.

I endorse this post

It wont happen but looking at our draw we could be 0-10. At best I think we will be 3-7. Wow. Makes Nicks re-signing a whole lot better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It wont happen but looking at our draw we could be 0-10. At best I think we will be 3-7. Wow. Makes Nicks re-signing a whole lot better
Lol, we won't be 0-10!

But, yeah we should not have rushed into re-signing Nicks.

I start with it with it won’t happen and say at best I believe we will be 3-7 at best. So I don’t expect us to be 0-10, but our draw is very challenging considering we aren’t playing well.
Draw is irrelevant if we are playing like this. It's more about us than the opposition.

Btw, why mention 0-10 as even though we are currently s**t, we won't get close to no wins in out 1st 10 games. Can turn quickly & we need it to!

Draw is irrelevant if we are playing like this. It's more about us than the opposition.

Btw, why mention 0-10 as even though we are currently s**t, we won't get close to no wins in out 1st 10 games. Can turn quickly & we need it to!
Because of the nature of our draw, it is relevant because they are all hard games given the way they are playing. If we don’t improve I wouldn’t be confident about winning any of those games, but do expect us to win some, hence the 3 wins. But that would be a disaster and see us missing finals anyway.

Because of the nature of our draw, it is relevant because they are all hard games given the way they are playing. If we don’t improve I wouldn’t be confident about winning any of those games, but do expect us to win some, hence the 3 wins. But that would be a disaster and see us missing finals anyway.

The way we are playing puts us at risk of losing games we shouldn't.

Honestly, this is not the way I saw this year going. I did have a bad feeling though.

I got so excited about all the amazing offseason changes and recruiting we did to make our club better to help take us to the next level.

Exciting stuff!

2024 is our year!

I'm subscribing to an extra 200TB of cloud storage.

We are living greatness here ladies and gentlemen, with my declining years, I don't want to leave one glorious moment to my failing memory to relive later.

Edit...being in Indonesia and Ramadan I can't even drink in celebration.

I got so excited about all the amazing offseason changes and recruiting we did to make our club better to help take us to the next level.

Exciting stuff!

2024 is our year!

It's going to be amazing!

Umm wait ........

I am one of the few who did not have Adelaide in my top 8. We do have a history of flopping badly after adversity. Prove us wrong AFC.

Perhaps 2024 will be a good thing for 2025.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back