Goulburn Valley FL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brennan and Bowen were late withdrawals for Rochy and things rapidly went down hill afterwards. I think Vick withdrew also but Kyabram were too strong across every line and dominated centre clearances while Pettifer put on a clinic up forward in conditions that didn't facilitate a high quality contest. A late Stroobants elbow injury only added to a dismal day for the tigers.

How bad is Stroobants' injury Silver? Didn't see that.

Seymour must've breathed a big sigh of relief after their final Qr. Geez the Tat faithful must be frustrated with their season - been right in plenty of games but cannot finish off.

And Puta must be filthy after yesterday. After a good away win last week, to then loose at home to Shepp, could be costly come the end of August.

Came off early in the last quarter. Immobile. Immediately iced the injury and he looked particularly uncomfortable and downcast. Would be doubtful next week based on what I observed.
Not good as he is a quality player. Walk up starters out for Kyabram were: Beck, Gemmill, Reeves, Thompson, Vick and Atkins. Morgan got injured in the first 5 minutes of the game so they pretty much played without him aswell. Emmett out injured aswell as butler but not sure what the chances of either of them coming back into the side are. Rochy had there fair share of players out aswell but wouldn't think they are of the quality of kyabrams outs.

Not good as he is a quality player. Walk up starters out for Kyabram were: Beck, Gemmill, Reeves, Thompson, Vick and Atkins. Morgan got injured in the first 5 minutes of the game so they pretty much played without him aswell. Emmett out injured aswell as butler but not sure what the chances of either of them coming back into the side are. Rochy had there fair share of players out aswell but wouldn't think they are of the quality of kyabrams outs.

Would really really beg the differ there specimen. Do Ky even really need beck and Vick ? Burston, Newman, Morris, reeves, Clark, smith, Morgan and Norris is a luxery of big men!
Rochys outs really impact as they don't have the depth to cover good players Marrone, Williams, sanders snd Brennan would all be in rochys best dozen players and Bowens height down forward is pretty important also

Would really really beg the differ there specimen. Do Ky even really need beck and Vick ? Burston, Newman, Morris, reeves, Clark, smith, Morgan and Norris is a luxery of big men!
Rochys outs really impact as they don't have the depth to cover good players Marrone, Williams, sanders snd Brennan would all be in rochys best dozen players and Bowens height down forward is pretty important also
Why wouldn't you want Beck and Vick? They are both in the best 21! Norris won't play finals, so chuck Vick in for him, and 1 extra tall in beck won't hurt, he is an athlete anyway. Morris, Clark, Smith, Morgan and Burstin are tall but they all have a lot of pace, none of them are slow by any means! Beck is an absolute superstar when fit and would be top 10 players in league when fully fit. Vick solid full back and takes a big key forward for the opposition which releases a Morgan, Smith or Clark. Don't understand why you wouldn't want either of them in your team. Yes Rochy have some decent players out but lacking depth which showed on the weekend.

Why wouldn't you want Beck and Vick? They are both in the best 21! Norris won't play finals, so chuck Vick in for him, and 1 extra tall in beck won't hurt, he is an athlete anyway. Morris, Clark, Smith, Morgan and Burstin are tall but they all have a lot of pace, none of them are slow by any means! Beck is an absolute superstar when fit and would be top 10 players in league when fully fit. Vick solid full back and takes a big key forward for the opposition which releases a Morgan, Smith or Clark. Don't understand why you wouldn't want either of them in your team. Yes Rochy have some decent players out but lacking depth which showed on the weekend.

I think it is purely academic specimen. Based upon what I observed on Saturday Rochy are coming from a fair way back when it comes to challenging Kyabram.

most stupidest thing I've heard of course you would have Vick (full back) and beck (both top few players at club when fit & Beck in comp)

on the other hand I see it hard for Chris Aktins (afro) to get back as he hasn't played all year and is still a little while off.

and for Gemmil,Thompson,Reeves they will come straight back in.

and its going to be a fight out of Butler,Emmett for that last small spot which puts pressure on Mueller (Gemmil is a class above them as he can crumb and take contested marks).

Dillon,Norris are the two who will be first to come out. then that's when it'll get hard for Paul others it would be out of (in my opinion!) Hayes,coulstock

Last edited:
Seymour must've breathed a big sigh of relief after their final Qr. Geez the Tat faithful must be frustrated with their season - been right in plenty of games but cannot finish off.

And Puta must be filthy after yesterday. After a good away win last week, to then loose at home to Shepp, could be costly come the end of August.
Good call Jimmy and another big blow for the club Tom Miller has 4 facial fractures from the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They way footy is adjudicated these days it can't be a fair bump if the lad has 4 facial fractures
Totally agree. Those sorts of injuries are usually reserved for car accidents. Given the severity of the injury, maybe the Tatura Football Netball Club should have it investigated out of respect to the player.

Shepp bears beat Benalla by 30

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
What happened there innercircle? Looks like a pretty impressive first Qr from the Bears. And what happened with the Wong yellow card? I heard a bit on the radio and the OneFM boys had no idea what was going on for a few minutes.
Well done swans and Tat, certainly keeps the interest alive for that 6th spot.

What happened there innercircle? Looks like a pretty impressive first Qr from the Bears. And what happened with the Wong yellow card? I heard a bit on the radio and the OneFM boys had no idea what was going on for a few minutes.
Gutsy win by Tat with five players out injured from last week , United look threatening with a talented forward line Tats midfield worked overtime and the backs stood up .

9 goal first quarter always helps. Wong reported for swearing by the goal umpire i understand. Goal umpire had get the message to the central umpire which took some time and created confusion. 15mins send off for swearing is a big penalty i think. How about start with a warning and a free kick against?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Ladder starting to take shape!! Looks like positions 3-6 could all be up for grabs in the coming weeks! Also still abit of the season to play out but Tht controversial 3rd spot doesn't look like it will be too much of an advantage this year!! I'm not sure how a Benalla or Seymour would feel coming up against Echuca in an elimination final first up

Ladder starting to take shape!! Looks like positions 3-6 could all be up for grabs in the coming weeks! Also still abit of the season to play out but Tht controversial 3rd spot doesn't look like it will be too much of an advantage this year!! I'm not sure how a Benalla or Seymour would feel coming up against Echuca in an elimination final first up
Dont think it really matters much havnt seen a team that is capable of beating Ky .

Pretty much the same I think, Benalla better on ballers Ky better backline forward lines very similar, Lachie Smith the difference whoever he played for would win .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back