Goulburn Valley FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was in a league of his own. Definitely one of if not the best player I have stepped foot on the same field as.
Campbo was a very good player indeed and Paul Colberts ability to evade players nearly half his height at ground level was the best ive ever seen. Peninsula nearly had gv done up at Deakin a few years ago....but 5 minutes from Campbo up fwd put paid to that !!!!. Both rippa fellas too

Campbo was a very good player indeed and Paul Colberts ability to evade players nearly half his height at ground level was the best ive ever seen. Peninsula nearly had gv done up at Deakin a few years ago....but 5 minutes from Campbo up fwd put paid to that !!!!. Both rippa fellas too
I know Campbo's first senior coach .

Update at Tat park.
Ressies
Full time
Tat 13-6-84
Golden square 7-3-45

Seniors
Full time
Tat 14.6.90
Golden square 5.4.34

Sorry have not put a details of each quarter but god it was hot out

Tat did have Linc and Matt Shannon out for the game.

First Quarter was Tatura. Daniel Kick 2 and was up by a couple of goals at QTR. 2nd Quarter Tatura started messing around with the Ball and golden Square kick up a gear and got within a goal when Half Time happend. 3rd and 4th quarter is all Tatura. Tatura kick 8 goals to 1 (Golden Square did not score in the final quarter). Grenfall kicked a couple. Jameson Kick a couple. Midfield did well. Young Coutts did well in the ruck.

Oh well now off to get ready for tonight for the pre season dinner.

Last edited:
Would put a bit of a dent in Bulldogs midfield structure if confirmed. They would need these types of injuries a few weeks out from the first round.
Yes confirm (he hand was in a sling)and Not really a dent. May miss definatly one maybe 2 or 3 games.

Last edited:
Update at Tat park.
Ressies
Full time
Tat 13-6-84
Golden square 7-3-45

Seniors
Full time
Tat 14.6.90
Golden square 5.4.34

Sorry have not put a details of each quarter but god it was hot out

Tat did have Linc and Matt Shannon out for the game.

First Quarter was Tatura. Daniel Kick 2 and was up by a couple of goals at QTR. 2nd Quarter Tatura started messing around with the Ball and golden Square kick up a gear and got within a goal when Half Time happend. 3rd and 4th quarter is all Tatura. Tatura kick 8 goals to 1 (Golden Square did not score in the final quarter). Grenfall kicked a couple. Jameson Kick a couple. Midfield did well. Young Coutts did well in the ruck.

Oh well now off to get ready for tonight for the pre season dinner.
How did those new line coaches go oz? Did they break into groups and discuss structures as teams within the overall team?

Or was the message: 'don't piss fart around on the flanks ... grab it and kick it long down the guts to the big fella ...!!'

Old school footy!

How did those new line coaches go oz? Did they break into groups and discuss structures as teams within the overall team?

Or was the message: 'don't piss fart around on the flanks ... grab it and kick it long down the guts to the big fella ...!!'

Old school footy!

Did not take much notice today as was busy during Breaks bringing scores to you and helping out the club. :p

p.s We do not have big Fellas in Tat Seniors side at the moment. diffently in the ressies thou.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He had a pie and a vanilla slice in the local bakery once roar !!!....qualified Rochy local with that.

Mick coached the U16 for several years and both his sons played underage footy there.

He wasn't a Melbourne-based mercenary that came to town for money, unlike most of Seymour's premiership players.

Quick reminder; Rochester 15.9.99 d Seymour 13.19.96.

Heard Mooroopna smashed United today.

Lion71, Does Josh schache have a sister? If so, is she a netballer?

I know Tat pick up Jarman Impey's Sister to play netball.

Mick coached the U16 for several years and both his sons played underage footy there.

He wasn't a Melbourne-based mercenary that came to town for money, unlike most of Seymour's premiership players.

Quick reminder; Rochester 15.9.99 d Seymour 13.19.96.
Ur a complete flog mate. Now read this really carefully, am only going say it once then im done with you for good. ...because once again, u've proven my point that ur a Rochy sook !!!!. It is a tongue -in cheek comment aimmed at morons such as you who sooked for years about clubs recruiting from outer areas "Awww....sob sob, we don't do that at Rochester !! ".......hang on. ....Ben Duescher !!!!! . Then to prove how much of a complete flog u are, you throw up the score from the '08 GF !!! , a game which we probably "lost" as much as you won it !!....im happy to give Rochy there dues on that day, tipping u wouldn't give us ours had we won our 4th in a row......no.....u would've sooked it up in a corner and pi55ed and moaned about our recruits !!. In closing, recruits of which spent several years at the club....not just one or two, taking the money and running !!!. Im am very much done with you now mate.....unless you can offer this forum something other than this bile claptrap.

Ur a complete flog mate. Now read this really carefully, am only going say it once then im done with you for good. ...because once again, u've proven my point that ur a Rochy sook !!!!. It is a tongue -in cheek comment aimmed at morons such as you who sooked for years about clubs recruiting from outer areas "Awww....sob sob, we don't do that at Rochester !! ".......hang on. ....Ben Duescher !!!!! . Then to prove how much of a complete flog u are, you throw up the score from the '08 GF !!! , a game which we probably "lost" as much as you won it !!....im happy to give Rochy there dues on that day, tipping u wouldn't give us ours had we won our 4th in a row......no.....u would've sooked it up in a corner and pi55ed and moaned about our recruits !!. In closing, recruits of which spent several years at the club....not just one or two, taking the money and running !!!. Im am very much done with you now mate.....unless you can offer this forum something other than this bile claptrap.
So while I said 'ex-Rochy boy Kayne Pettifer' ... It appears I should have said 'ex-Rochester footballer Kayne Pettifer ...'

You are very passionate towards your club lion and why wouldn’t you be Sensational they were in that era winning a s**t load of games and premierships I can remember in early 2000 footy critics believed at the time the lions would be better off in the Bendigo league then bang 3 in a row plus 2 reserve flags keep cool mate cheers!!

You are very passionate towards your club lion and why wouldn’t you be Sensational they were in that era winning a s**t load of games and premierships I can remember in early 2000 footy critics believed at the time the lions would be better off in the Bendigo league then bang 3 in a row plus 2 reserve flags keep cool mate cheers!!
Personally, I'd prefer to spend time in Syria than go to the Bendigo League

All good here ringo, just twists my nipples how arrogant some ppl are. The whole thing stems from me telling him how their lot were "openly " giving the likes of Seymour and others a backhander for recruiting out of town. ...i even had a 2005 copy of the weekender where the Rochy club notes scribe does exactly that !!!....if thats not whinging i don't know what is......the Rochy players were no better at the time.....and don't get me started on there supporters !!........anyway. ....im gunna drop the subject like 3rd period french !!!!

Personally, I'd prefer to spend time in Syria than go to the Bendigo League
I believe it is in their long term best interest for Echuca, Rochy and Moama to join the Bendigo League. I also think the BFL would prefer those 3 than Castlemaine, Maryborough and Kyneton.

I can see the BFL turning into a stronger comp than the GVFL over the next 5-10 years. Why not get in early and become a powerhouse? Those 3 clubs I mentioned all use the Pioneers as their development club as opposed to the rest of the GVFL as well.

Heard Mooroopna smashed United today.

Lion71, Does Josh schache have a sister? If so, is she a netballer?

I know Tat pick up Jarman Impey's Sister to play netball.
Not %100 oz but i think he does and i think she is .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back