Goulburn Valley FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems to be an exodus of Lockington boys from Eaglehawk with Collins heading home also. Maybe two of them?

Any word on the Williams brothers Post?

Would love to see them back at Rochy.

I believe all the Locky guys from Eaglehawk heading back to LBU

The Williams boys would fill a couple of roles at Rochy. Firstly Dill replace Watto and Shaun replace Free, secondly, come back as recruits as 1 pointers.

Would love to see them back at Rochy.

I believe all the Locky guys from Eaglehawk heading back to LBU

The Williams boys would fill a couple of roles at Rochy. Firstly Dill replace Watto and Shaun replace Free, secondly, come back as recruits as 1 pointers.
Were not fans of Flaherty is what I have heard. Nor were the Bacon boys. So assuming Trent is also back to LBU with brother Jared.

Not sure they are like for like players with Watson and Free but certainly would be handy. Particularly Dillon as an ex-GV rep.

The Points System and the Cap to a lesser to degree make it hard for sides to jump quickly. If you lose 3 to 5 players as most Club's in the bottom bracket would you need to replace them for less points if your going to fit additional players into your best Team. Talking to a bloke from a bottom Club this Season and sounds like they have about 4 leaving and will try and pick up 4 or 5 so while there are different ways a Team can improve normally improved personnel is the key one. They expect to improve but it points to their improvement being more marginal than massive.

Has the points system made the weaker sides players easier to poach to go to top sides?
Its a pretty easy sell, look you can stay where u are and not play finals, or come over to us top up and win a flag

The Points System and the Cap to a lesser to degree make it hard for sides to jump quickly. If you lose 3 to 5 players as most Club's in the bottom bracket would you need to replace them for less points if your going to fit additional players into your best Team. Talking to a bloke from a bottom Club this Season and sounds like they have about 4 leaving and will try and pick up 4 or 5 so while there are different ways a Team can improve normally improved personnel is the key one. They expect to improve but it points to their improvement being more marginal than massive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stroobants will need to find a few top liners now. You lose one you nearly need to recruit two to be in front again.
Really interested to see how it all pans out for Rochy
I wonder if they can recruit those couple to get in front again , they are never to far off the mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back