Goulburn Valley FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chatter on Central Murray thread suggesting Sam Sheldon is coaching Bahram/Koondrook ... seems odd.

Come on down Jon Dough.

Not odd at all. Sam works in barham and informed the coaches a couple of weeks ago that he was moving up there with his young family to ease the travel commitments. He left on great terms, is with the boys on footy trip this weekend.

Why do metro clubs get a bigger salary?
Country clubs cant compete, players like walker used to come into the league every year, or at least experienced afl players
Ask AFL Victoria I think Trent. It is a particularly unfair playing field regarding salary caps and points favoring major Metro leagues over major country leagues under the current auspices.

No homecoming for Deledio! Will be playing at Box Hill and a development coach for the Hawks.

Think he will play one game on permit with his brother Matt at Girgarre. My tip is that it will be against Lancaster under lights!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No homecoming for Deledio! Will be playing at Box Hill and a development coach for the Hawks.

There was never going to be a home coming (back to Kyabram). If he is going to pull the boots on anywhere around here it will be a couple games for gig or he will be down town. He doesn’t have that many connections in Ky anymore.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pretty handy midfield at the pies with Hayes, Ben Giobbi, Hellier and the Gleeson boys. Plus the 207cm 120 kg ruck they have added
I agree the Magpies are shaping up well they have some good kids as well but the Ruckman recruit is more a toiler than a Star is the word. The Shepparton Swans are another going hard on the recruiting front and could well be a big improver.

I agree the Magpies are shaping up well they have some good kids as well but the Ruckman recruit is more a toiler than a Star is the word. The Shepparton Swans are another going hard on the recruiting front and could well be a big improver.

Any news on Rochy? (Other than Dill Williams)

Have heard the ruck is a classical battler, but size is size and something the pies have lacked. Hopefully they can sustain performance for a full year rather than the first 8 weeks and have a crack at finals footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back