Goulburn Valley FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram by 18pts
Tatura by 5 pts
Utd by 15pts
Benalla by 30 pts
Euroa by 24 pts

No disrespect to Echuca but get the impression Ky want to remind everyone that they haven't gone anywhere, won't be easy, Echuca r always a very tough assignment at Vic Park. Tat and Cats could be a dour affair. Euroa have the opportunity to 1. Annouce themselves against early rated opponents and 2. Inflict more early season pain on the boys from Moon Oval. Interesting little round.

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

ky will be missing Tom Sheldon, axe childs and Whitford with Morris and gemmill to come back later in the year i would suggest this is echucas best opportunity to knock ky off especially at home.
Seymour took care of Echuca at Vic Park. The 2021 teams are vastly dfferent. Echuca have lost Willis, Allan, Wheeler, McNamara, Henderson since then. Add an injured Valentine to that list and its a very handy 6 players no longer with the Murray Bombers. Johnsone is a big loss. Walker, Reid and Morris will need huge games to overcome Kyabram. Keogh, Norris, Mueller, Morgan, Mangan, Pettifer, Crowe, Mattingly, Smith and Ironside might be a bit much to handle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only......

Mc Namara Faulkes Barber
W Monohan Valentine Reid
Kemp Wheeler Prout
Willis Byrne Johnsone
Kirkby Allan Willougby

Morris
Walker
Henderson

T Monohan Warde, Edwards E Stewart McHale Tenace

That side would be flag favs IMO

Apologies, I also forgot to mention Gus Byrne as an ‘out’ in my previous post. I hope Echuca can muster a win but without your key forward and back it will be tough .
He hasn't played a game this Season and struggled in his NTFL stint admittedly battling some injury. Does have some ability but the whole is over rated in my opinion ( His old man having been a gun might be some part of that) but his numbers simply don't stack up to be deemed a star forward of the Competition.

Magpies up by 25 points against the Tigers at 1/2 time

Much stronger and cleaner around the stoppages.

Interesting enough.
In the last 15 minutes of the 2nd 1/4, not once did a runner come out to the Rochy coach who’s stuck at FF.

How often would playing coaches normally be in contact with the bench ?

Echuca up by 44-17 at halftime vs Ky. Should probably be up by more with some missed chances. Surprising game so far considering Echuca’s outs. No doubt Ky have some players out aswell. Will be a very interesting second half as normally this Ky side kick it up a few gears. Early season signs are that they might not be as far out in front as what everyone thought prior round 1. Very long season though!!

Echuca up by 44-17 at halftime vs Ky. Should probably be up by more with some missed chances. Surprising game so far considering Echuca’s outs. No doubt Ky have some players out aswell. Will be a very interesting second half as normally this Ky side kick it up a few gears. Early season signs are that they might not be as far out in front as what everyone thought prior round 1. Very long season though!!
Don't win flags in round 3

If only......

Mc Namara Faulkes Barber
W Monohan Valentine Reid
Kemp Wheeler Prout
Willis Byrne Johnsone
Kirkby Allan Willougby

Morris
Walker
Henderson

If only......

Mc Namara Faulkes Barber
W Monohan Valentine Reid
Kemp Wheeler Prout
Willis Byrne Johnsone
Kirkby Allan Willougby

Morris
Walker
Henderson

why can’t this side win it mate What a great effort today over the so called unbeatable Kyabram

Last edited:
I’m

why can’t this side win it mate What a great effort today over the so called unbeatable Kyabram
Interesting round Swoop. Kyabram lose their first Home and Away game since I can't remember when!!

Mooroopna have their 1st win after a nice comeback against the Dogs.

Benalla get the job done against Shepparton and the Magpies send Rochy to a 0-3 start to the season.

Shaping as a cracking season with Seymour, Euroa and Echuca all challenging the champs! Echuca proved today that Kyabram are gettable in 2021.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back