Goulburn Valley FL 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Also represented Vic Country in the U/16's Nationals and was regarded as draftable in his top age year. Surprised he isn't with his home club, Kyabram.
Was hard up for opportunity when Kyabram went through that dominant stretch which led to him going to Tongala. Good enough to play at GVFL level & go handy IMO.

Former ky player Rhys Clarke signed at bomberland for 10 games..
Are you sure about that mate? He would be a great get but I was told he was traveling OS as well. Southport saying he has signed with Centrals Trinity Bulldogs

0U2A6460-1-e1671511078899-300x222.jpg

The Southport Sharks would like to thank 2018 Premiership Player Rhys Clark for his service to the football club.

Clark will be focusing on travel in 2023.

Southport’s General Manager of Football Jarrod Field said, “It is sad to see Rhys go. He was a fantastic servant of this football club, and we wish him all the best in his future endeavours.”

Clark played sixty-six games for Southport since arriving in 2018.

He was a 2018 NEAFL Premiership player at the club.

2022 was arguably Clark’s best season at Southport as he finished fourth in the Sharks’ best and fairest.

The key defender was also awarded the most dedicated player for season 2022.

Before playing for Southport, Clark played for Kyabram in the Goulburn Valley Football League and had a stint playing VFL for Bendigo.

GDKcUIYZ_normal.jpg

Southport Sharks AFL

@SouthportSharks
·
50m
Thank you to Rhys Clark for his service to the football club. We wish him all the best as he focuses on travel and playing for Centrals Trinity Bulldogs in 2023. Read the media statement here - Thank You to Rhys Clark | Southport Sharks

Last edited:
Are you sure about that mate? He would be a great get but I was told he was traveling OS as well. Southport saying he has signed with Centrals Trinity Bulldogs

0U2A6460-1-e1671511078899-300x222.jpg

The Southport Sharks would like to thank 2018 Premiership Player Rhys Clark for his service to the football club.

Clark will be focusing on travel in 2023.

Southport’s General Manager of Football Jarrod Field said, “It is sad to see Rhys go. He was a fantastic servant of this football club, and we wish him all the best in his future endeavours.”

Clark played sixty-six games for Southport since arriving in 2018.

He was a 2018 NEAFL Premiership player at the club.

2022 was arguably Clark’s best season at Southport as he finished fourth in the Sharks’ best and fairest.

The key defender was also awarded the most dedicated player for season 2022.

Before playing for Southport, Clark played for Kyabram in the Goulburn Valley Football League and had a stint playing VFL for Bendigo.

GDKcUIYZ_normal.jpg

Southport Sharks AFL

@SouthportSharks
·
50m
Thank you to Rhys Clark for his service to the football club. We wish him all the best as he focuses on travel and playing for Centrals Trinity Bulldogs in 2023. Read the media statement here - Thank You to Rhys Clark | Southport Sharks

Clark is playing at Centrals Trinity Beach in the AFL Cairns competition in 2023. All was confirmed in November.
Maybe in November he signed with Trinity Beach, but then after deciding to go overseas (as has been suggested), and that he's only going to play minimal games next year, changed his mind and has decided to play them at his home club.... it can happen

Maybe in November he signed with Trinity Beach, but then after deciding to go overseas (as has been suggested), and that he's only going to play minimal games next year, changed his mind and has decided to play them at his home club.... it can happen
Certainly can mate. Just not what I have heard at this stage. Will be interesting to see what comes to fruition. Whilst situations change, I get frustrated by individuals making commitments and then having a ‘change of mind’, quite often due to the receipt of a ‘more lucrative‘ offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would imagine so

I suspect it was a cut and paste issue when making it a PDF.
But who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
See it’s been corrected , not the worst thing that’s happened with fixturing in the GVL over the last couple of years and by far not the worst thing seen .

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back