Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Thermos feeling hot as ever leading into round 1. Cannot wait to talk all things GV this year. Cooking noodles just doesn’t cut it much longer.

In regards to the Mooroopna praccy I believe MRP won quite easily. I also believe Lamont let Keelin Betson do what he pleased around the ground and he dominated in the ruck. I think he could definitely be the interleague ruck. Thoughts? I also like the look of the cats this year. Maybe they could steam roll the Murray bombers? Tough ask but who knows

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Thermos feeling hot as ever leading into round 1. Cannot wait to talk all things GV this year. Cooking noodles just doesn’t cut it much longer.

In regards to the Mooroopna praccy I believe MRP won quite easily. I also believe Lamont let Keelin Betson do what he pleased around the ground and he dominated in the ruck. I think he could definitely be the interleague ruck. Thoughts? I also like the look of the cats this year. Maybe they could steam roll the Murray bombers? Tough ask but who knows

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Interesting. I’ve heard that the better Betson has left and his younger brother Keelin isn’t quite as strong. Hopefully he can prove me wrong this season, heard along the grapevine that Lamont is going to let him do as he pleases this year as he is a future leader of the club. Cats seem to match up well against the bombers and could challenge for the cup

Interesting. I’ve heard that the better Betson has left and his younger brother Keelin isn’t quite as strong. Hopefully he can prove me wrong this season, heard along the grapevine that Lamont is going to let him do as he pleases this year as he is a future leader of the club. Cats seem to match up well against the bombers and could challenge for the cup
Liam Betson is the ruckman and older brother of Keelin. Keelin goes pretty well!

Think you’ll find the cat won by 2 points, cats also missing 5-6 walk up starts
Surely the scoreboard wasn’t operating, one poster had wang smacking the cats by 6 goals another had the cats winning easily,and you have the cats by 2 points and I’m sure you would have been there thirdman . Mate it sounds like the cats went ok and that’s good but for me it’s going to be a tough ask to make the 6 missing arguably 2 of the best forwards and a top line ruckman is going to make it tough , I hope I’m wrong

If they got within 6 goals of rovers, they make the 6
I’ve got no reason to make it up Trent, both side missing a lot of key players, conditions terrible with only 4 goals kicked by both sides, so I didn’t take much away from the game. For what it’s worth I don’t think Mooroopna with play finals this season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This would have to be the quietest off-season on here ever! There is hardly any recruiting news (PlayHQ) and it isn't easy to get a gauge on most teams apart from perhaps Echuca and Euroa. I would love to see how the Lions are shaping up.
Lions have lost a lot of players from report. Osullivan & hartley two main notables. Will drop back in the field. mundy might need to play a few more then 2-3 for them to contend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back