Workshop Grand Final logo and on-field artwork designs and ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a few options as I see it:

A/ Both team logos on outer side;
B/ Return to style of previous years but have Telstra logos on the other "50" spot;
C/ Move club logos to an entirely different spot (on the wing either side of GF logo perhaps?);
D/ Ditch club logos altogether.

Will watch with interest.

Adelaide blue, Richmond red IMO.

91 style, on the wings

Surely someone works/lives close enough to Richmond to take a peek at the MCG and the ground marking outlines!
I'll just fly my helicopter over and see brb

Blue arc logo is usually on the broadcast wing, so that suggests both logos ill be on the outer wing. I'm surprised Richmond is on the blue though, considering thats Adelaide's major colour.

Also, I wonder if they just haven't got around to the text yet or if they're leaving it off completely?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm surprised Richmond is on the blue though, considering thats Adelaide's major colour.
Someone commented on the Instagram post saying that Richmond's logo is on the Punt Road end of the 'G, could just be coincidence though.

Its going to look weird with two mis-matched logo/arc colours. Hasn't really happened since the first couple of years - Brisbane's predominately maroon logo was on the blue arc, while Collingwood and Port were on the red arc. Every year since then has had at least one logo colour coded.

I guess there is still the possibility that both club logos are on the blue arc, and both Telstra logos on the red arc? Though I don't really expect that to be the case.

Telstra logo on each arc will be on the broadcast side. which means Crows logo will be on outer side Ponsford st end. Like a post above mentioned.. the logos of the teams should be on the wing.. like they did in the early 90s

s-l500.jpg
Has the 2017 Herald Sun artwork been released yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back