Game Day Greatest Team of All vs Non-compliant COVID spreaders of Schitney

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you mean like how you did a runner for 3 months when the same “sh*t the bed” Handbaggers did the usual last year?

I have been telling you for weeks the annual car crash is coming and I am pretty sure the Handbaggers have been winning, so you have been caught in a lie.

Deep down you know what coming as well.
giphy (7).gif
How Frggr cops a perma while this parrot is allowed to stay and stink up every Fred is beyond me....

Banana Bread Mr Blicavs maryjames Tyler Durden007 FurTheWin Catsmaninamerica ChappyUK

giphy.gif

You can give yourself a punch in the throat, you injury-trolling campaigner

You can give yourself a punch in the throat, you injury-trolling campaigner
You can't injury troll when there's no injury to troll, and to the surprise of absolutely nobody Dangerflog is fine.

The twat probably has an acting career lined up when he quits footy and he certainly has the ego for it.

Do you mean like how you did a runner for 3 months when the same “sh*t the bed” Handbaggers did the usual last year?

I have been telling you for weeks the annual car crash is coming and I am pretty sure the Handbaggers have been winning, so you have been caught in a lie.

Deep down you know what coming as well.

I haven't been off this site for 3 months. You say this to everyone but your obvious dementia confuses who you are actually talking about. You're probably still confusing me with PoidaCat who hasn't been here for 10 years.

Stay well.

You were already on top genius...
May struggle to make the top 4 now, Hawks and Port to come.... although the other 3 teams hope you do. Youre the easy beats for sure :$
We wouldn't be top if you won, genius.
Never fret. Under 40s can get AstraZeneca now, your players should be safe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back